Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gentle Giant Ltd. Premier Guild 2017 Announcement

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    But what if those mini busts aren't from the movie (s) you collect?
    Depends on the characters really, if it's the older versions of Luke, Leia or Han then I'd still get them..., if not then the gold membership is probably the better option.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by Imrahil2001 View Post
    Agreed. I wonder if we need to choose both at once though?
    Possibly, or at least within a certain period of time. I'm sure it will work similarly to how it works now. You'll get links to order your gifts, but maybe you don't necessarily need to order them together, but why wouldn't you once you've decided? All the gifts will be announced together, and I'm sure membership needs to be payed in full. So there's no reason not to order them at the same time.

Tiers and windows seem like a good idea. But the thing is for the exclusives those who have paid for a membership should have an extended window with access to them. None of this McQ Luke garbage where GG only makes a small amount and too many people miss out.

Just to clarify...if we go with the Platinum Member option, we get TWO FREE mini-busts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Just to clarify...if we go with the Platinum Member option, we get TWO FREE mini-busts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. Two Mini busts, or a mini bust and a Jumbo, or a Collector's gallery statue.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback

Hopefully all of the mini bust gift choices are mini busts with arms, not the classic line.
    I'll wait to see what the gift choices are but based on the above, I'm leaning toward going w/the Platinum level.

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Hopefully all of the mini bust gift choices are mini busts with arms, not the classic line.
    I'll wait to see what the gift choices are but based on the above, I'm leaning toward going w/the Platinum level.
    Nothing is confirmed but I'm sure at least one of the busts will be from the Classic line. One is a Marvel piece, and the other three will probably be like last year, two regulars and a Classic. That's my guess anyway.

Hope they stay way from the classics as one of the gifts.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Gotta say I'm pretty pumped about the announcement ! And I love that they are doing videos now. Shows that they intend to be much more involved with communication with us collectors. More exclusives , we can vote , and free raffles throughout the season , plus Q & A videos , I'm all in ! Congrats Gentle Giant , you've pulled me back in ! Happy that I can be excited about the future of GG once again ! And I'll be joining the Platinum tier from the day it launches !

$150 for TWO free mini busts seems too good to be true when the smallest busts like Maz and Bistan are $120 each these days. I hope all the mini busts aren't those armless Classics. I can't stand those at all.

I'd be willing to be the Collector's Gallery statue will be the Marvel entry, though, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what it is. Those have been amazing so far.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast