Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOLD: FS/FT EFX Luke Reveal for any MR Luke signature edition Lightsaber PLEASE LOCK

Honolulu, HI (until the Army moves me again)

SOLD: FS/FT EFX Luke Reveal for any MR Luke signature edition Lightsaber PLEASE LOCK

Im posting this in the hope I can trade my EFX Luke Reveal lightsaber for any of the MR Signature Ed Lightsabers. Im not 100% that the value of these line up but it doest hurt to try. My EFX Luke is complete with everything including the brown shipper from EFX and Limited Edition lithograph that came with it. I would prefer the MR ROTJ V2 SE.

After research and some inquiries to buy the saber, I've decided to post it for sale for $2000 plus shipping. I would prefer to use Paypal; either using the gift option or the buyer paying the Paypal fees. I would also consider a partial trade for a MR Luke V2 plus cash. Thanks to everyone that has expressed interest.

Last edited by DarthRican; 03-24-2017 at 11:26 AM.

The Luke reveal by efx seems to be going for big money right now. One sold on eBay in Feb. over 1000$ and more recently the last two or three sold for $2000 or better. Seems like right now, a trade for a V2 sig Ed., ESB SE or maybe even ROTJ elite would be a good/fair trade right now.
    Last edited by sithmasterjedi; 03-22-2017 at 08:30 PM.
    "All I have in this world is my ***** and my word and I don't break them for no one."

Looking to trade eFx Luke reveal plaque #260 for #266

Thanks for the heads up sithmaster. I really wish these prices were not so high. I had a V2 LE at one point and really liked the "weathered" used look to it over the polished look of the Reveal or the Elite for that matter thats why Im trying to find a trade partner here.

Now also for sale

pictures added!

I've come to love the weathered/battle damaged sabers as well, and I have almost all the Luke sabers. However the ROTJ EE is the king, at least to me. Good luck with the sale/trade.
    Last edited by sithmasterjedi; 03-22-2017 at 08:29 PM.
    "All I have in this world is my ***** and my word and I don't break them for no one."

Thanks sithmaster, but I don't want to take credit for someone I'm not. When you "Cherie" on an earlier post I figured it was a mistake or a typo. My name is Carlos lol, hopefully I can live up to her reputation.

I musta gotten you confused with Jedi rican. I'm sorry about that. I'll edit my post

No problem. We all made mistakes, Im glad you confused me for a good person and not a d-bag.

This is a great saber. Good luck with the sale!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRican View Post
    Im posting this in the hope I can trade my EFX Luke Reveal lightsaber for any of the MR Signature Ed Lightsabers. Im not 100% that the value of these line up but it doest hurt to try. My EFX Luke is complete with everything including the brown shipper from EFX and Limited Edition lithograph that came with it. I would prefer the MR ROTJ V2 SE.

After research and some inquiries to buy the saber, I've decided to post it for sale for $2000 plus shipping. I would prefer to use Paypal; either using the gift option or the buyer paying the Paypal fees. I would also consider a partial trade for a MR Luke V2 plus cash. Thanks to everyone that has expressed interest.

"Don't get technical with me!"
    My Feedback

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast