Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Indiana Jones Russian soldiers into Rebel Fleet Troopers WIP.......

  1. #1

    Indiana Jones Russian soldiers into Rebel Fleet Troopers WIP.......

    I ordered 20 of the cheap Indiana Jones Russian soldiers from ebay and a month later (from china) they came in. I took a shot that I could make some Yavin Rebel Officers and Fleet Troopers from them. I ordered caps from Marauder Gun Runners and found some fleet trooper helmets also on ebay. I have 16 POTF Fleet Troopers(worst potf figure in my opinion) that I will take the vests and weapons from. Cut, painted and green stuffed up a few, and these are are the results so far.........

  2. #2
    That big pile only yielded three figures? Joking aside, good job. May have to borrow this idea.
    Don't become dependent on others for your own happiness.

  3. #3
    Grand Moff Utinniii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Canada; less Hothy than people think!

    They look pretty cool. I got a bunch to make (Comicbook) Hydra agents.

  4. #4
    Nice job. I could try and find those POTF2 Rebel Fleet Troopers and maybe play around with some parts.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnutt View Post
    That big pile only yielded three figures? Joking aside, good job. May have to borrow this idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    They look pretty cool. I got a bunch to make (Comicbook) Hydra agents.
    Thanks guys!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ReturnoftheJedi View Post
    Nice job. I could try and find those POTF2 Rebel Fleet Troopers and maybe play around with some parts.
    Thanks, I really think they were the worst POTF figure made, but at the time it was all we had.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •