Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vintage Loose collection

Vintage Loose collection

Finally got a nice vinyl cape jawa to wrap up my collection. All mint/near mint with original weapons. I did grab some repro DT sabers because I think they look cool. The original sabers are on the glass in front of the figures. I have few nice variants as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great display! I really want a vinyl jawa but out of my price range.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

Great collection and great display case!!! Very nice.
    Always looking for Yoda, Biker Scout, Stormtrooper, Gamorrean Guard and Yak Face items. Especially prototypes and carded figures.

Beautiful display!
    A smart man knows a tomato is a fruit. A wise man knows not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.

Sweet! Looks great!

where did u get your awesome display case?

Love that display. If I didn't buy a sliding door curio, six years ago, I would have gone your route. I am near my M/NM uncarded run. I just need to bite my lip and buy Yak and popup R2. I won't spend money on expensive variants unless it's my blue snaggletooth, which was sniped on Ebay for "only" $150. Hopefully I can find the Tusken variant just by chance someday. The most frustrating figures for me so far are Luke X-wing and the Tusken. Those figures paint drive me crazy when trying to find a good example. I also need Amanaman's staff....
    Always looking for more Yodas in great condition no matter the completeness! Also Amanaman's staff!!!!

NEVER REPOS! NEVER!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast