Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Boba Fett Premium Format ???

New Boba Fett Premium Format ???

On Sideshow Facebook they have a picture and banner
    NEW Boba Fett Premium Format.

Suppose to be shown on March 22.
    Last edited by darthdroideka; 03-19-2017 at 08:42 AM.

There's only one tiny photo on the SS page. From the color scheme and color of the arrows above the visor it's definitely a ROTJ version.

https://www.facebook.com/events/643837155799424/

Yes I thought was Jedi version. Thanks for the link
    Last edited by darthdroideka; 03-19-2017 at 08:51 AM.

Another fett PF WTF? Why won't they make a Bossk and IG 88 in 1/4 scale

Honolulu, HI (until the Army moves me again)

Quote Originally Posted by Snoke View Post
    Another fett PF WTF? Why won't they make a Bossk and IG 88 in 1/4 scale
    I'm thinking the same thing we just got one last year! There are many other characters they could do and even do again before another Fett...

It's easy money. They can reuse many of the parts again, jetpack, head and so on. Cost lots of money to sculpt mold and cast. Few tweaks for Jedi version sculpt new statue and base put on the parts and ready. Top sculptors can get up to $20,000 an inch.

Plus a popular character, Boba came up for order in December 2014 and is sold out with 2750 within 2 years. The more expensive these get the less characters you going to get made. About a dozen more characters I want but have given up on getting those

When I started collecting in 2007 I paid $220.00 for my first Darth Maul Pf , a year ago the new Maul list at $520.00. Shipping has tripled from that point so collectors have way less money these days. The resell market keeps going down. I use to use resell of my pieces to buy an new one, would make money or at least get my money back, now I lose at least 25 percent. So collectors
    are getting poorer and poorer
    Last edited by darthdroideka; 03-21-2017 at 05:30 PM.

We literally just got a new Fett, I'm hoping this is just a repaint of the version that came out last year. Just in ROTJ colors and maybe a new base.

We have characters like Leia, Han, Luke, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme, Qui-Gon and Dooku that could use ones (whether it is new or their first time doing the character) before a 3rd Fett.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

He was shown, new sculpt from Return of the Jedi
    Last edited by darthdroideka; 03-22-2017 at 12:50 PM.

This is a gigantic slap in the face.

Honolulu, HI (until the Army moves me again)

Well I guess is better than the Efx alternative; Sideshow gives us to much, Efx gives us nothing. We just can't win

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast