Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Boba Fett Premium Format ???

Thanks Julian. My 1/5 Attakus Boba just wasn't doing it for me any more and I feel this PF is a pretty big upgrade.

PS-If people are interested in getting the exclusive from SS, it is now showing as "low stock remaining" so you might want to pull the trigger soon.
    Last edited by BenObi_70; 11-26-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Hopefully mine comes this week, it was going to be my first really nice boba piece... that was until I got a sweet deal on a 1:1 bust last month but I’m still excited for this figure nonetheless

Dang. Doesnt look like they fixed the collar armor gap. Unfortunate.
    Join the Revolution - #LobotBust2017

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Got my Boba PF unpacked and assembled, and I agree with GAT, a very nice piece! It's not perfect but I think the final version is very close to the proto photos SS showed us. It comes in many pieces which is a good thing since Boba has so many small breakable bits, shipping it unassembled I'm sure avoids potential breakage. Magnets are used to secure everything except the helmet's rangefinder which is just pushed in. Everything has a nice tight fit. Yes, they blew it and forgot to make a hole in the cape where it attaches to the shoulder armor but I had an awl and that was an easy 2 second fix. His knee pads/armor came positioned way too low but after a little futzing, I got those into the correct spot. Generally the weathering is very good, and the soft parts of his outfit look dirty, the way they should. My biggest nitpick is the silver weathering on the helmet. It's a little bezerk and looks more like Far East/Asian writing in places than authentic weathering. Also the front "leather" brown belt pouches appear to be a little larger than they should be. But overall I'm really happy with my purchase and I'd recommend this PF. A bunch of pics follow...

You convinced me. Ordered it with my 50$ coupon. Thk!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    Fred

feedbacks

Quote Originally Posted by Sambogus View Post
    Dang. Doesnt look like they fixed the collar armor gap. Unfortunate.

I'm not seeing anything that looks wrong in the collar region. Where is the error?

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    I'm not seeing anything that looks wrong in the collar region. Where is the error?
    I did recall seeing some complain about that but SS fixed it.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Fred

feedbacks

got the shipment notification... it'll be here monday!

Glad you like it. Piece is getting absolutely crucified over on the freaks board.

got mine yesterday. Its pretty spectacular!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345