Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Boba Fett Premium Format ???

i feel the same as you guys im a fett guy and i have both pf i did order this one just becase i have eve other fett that they mabe wrold lve to see a ig88 and amanamaen

^ That's a lot of Fett!
    There will be n̶o̶ bargain.

Collection
    Registry Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by grievous66 View Post
    i feel the same as you guys im a fett guy and i have both pf i did order this one just becase i have eve other fett that they mabe wrold lve to see a ig88 and amanamaen
    Thats one Fett---ish of a collection :p Very Nice pieces
    The circle is now complete. When I left I was but the learner, now I am the master

I just don't get the pricing. 549$. Seriously? I think SS is making an internal bet to know how much people are ready to pay, raising 100$ each BF PF.
    Fred

feedbacks

Honolulu, HI (until the Army moves me again)

Quote Originally Posted by apokai View Post
    I just don't get the pricing. 549$. Seriously? I think SS is making an internal bet to know how much people are ready to pay, raising 100$ each BF PF.
    I think this has something to do with Disney and the licensing fees. It seems like all of the collectibles licensees have seen a 10-20% rise on their prices since the release of TFA.

Is there any possible way that pre-ordering this WONT lead to me buying a lot more? Like are there any support groups you guys know of? My wife is incredible and lets me fill our living room with anything star wars i want to (she even embraced the life size salacious crumb with open arms) But eventually I'm gonna have to build an addition and I don't know if her patience will extend that far

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123