Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Boba Fett Premium Format ???

i feel the same as you guys im a fett guy and i have both pf i did order this one just becase i have eve other fett that they mabe wrold lve to see a ig88 and amanamaen

^ That's a lot of Fett!
    There will be n̶o̶ bargain.

Collection
    Registry Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by grievous66 View Post
    i feel the same as you guys im a fett guy and i have both pf i did order this one just becase i have eve other fett that they mabe wrold lve to see a ig88 and amanamaen
    Thats one Fett---ish of a collection :p Very Nice pieces
    The circle is now complete. When I left I was but the learner, now I am the master

I just don't get the pricing. 549$. Seriously? I think SS is making an internal bet to know how much people are ready to pay, raising 100$ each BF PF.
    Fred

feedbacks

Honolulu, HI (until the Army moves me again)

Quote Originally Posted by apokai View Post
    I just don't get the pricing. 549$. Seriously? I think SS is making an internal bet to know how much people are ready to pay, raising 100$ each BF PF.
    I think this has something to do with Disney and the licensing fees. It seems like all of the collectibles licensees have seen a 10-20% rise on their prices since the release of TFA.

Is there any possible way that pre-ordering this WONT lead to me buying a lot more? Like are there any support groups you guys know of? My wife is incredible and lets me fill our living room with anything star wars i want to (she even embraced the life size salacious crumb with open arms) But eventually I'm gonna have to build an addition and I don't know if her patience will extend that far

Just preordered Boba w/the $50 code they sent me in the mail.

The exclusive edition size is 750.

Quote Originally Posted by greedospeedo View Post
    Is there any possible way that pre-ordering this WONT lead to me buying a lot more? Like are there any support groups you guys know of? My wife is incredible and lets me fill our living room with anything star wars i want to (she even embraced the life size salacious crumb with open arms) But eventually I'm gonna have to build an addition and I don't know if her patience will extend that far
    Once you get one PF it's hard to stop. But life is short. I say enjoy the collectibles !

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Just preordered Boba w/the $50 code they sent me in the mail.

The exclusive edition size is 750.
    I need to use my code on something. Maybe Fett. He looks great. I will probably end up ordering Han and Luke as well just because their ESB looks are my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I need to use my code on something. Maybe Fett. He looks great. I will probably end up ordering Han and Luke as well just because their ESB looks are my favorite.
    Yeah I'm deciding what to use that coupon on, Kylo or Jango...

or just preorder Luke. That Han is awful so I'm not going anywhere near that. Also got the Cloud City Fett, which I think is perfect so I don't need another Boba.

Decisions...
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast