Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Bistan (Rouge One) Mini Bust

Quote Originally Posted by davidn69 View Post
    Thanks for the clarification that really helps
    Helping people get a good deal should always be encouraged.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by davidn69 View Post
    For you U.S. based collectors, Amazon have the Bistan mini bust for $42.74 shipped! (plus tax)
    THIS is why we need a new dedicated DEALS thread ! I missed this post entirely and would have jumped on this had I seen it originally . Now I’ll have to pay the inflated price of $65. LOL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LightSword , you up to making us a new GREAT DEALS thread ? If so , work your magic so we can always find the best deals posted in one thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    THIS is why we need a new dedicated DEALS thread ! I missed this post entirely and would have jumped on this had I seen it originally . Now I’ll have to pay the inflated price of $65. LOL.

Vouchhhhhh
    The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins – but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.” -Yoda

That price was a great deal. But it seemed that every time one was sold the price increased. I just saw something similar with the Action Comics #1,000 issue. A certain comic shop had variants made up. One was the regular variant and the other was a virgin variant. No extra writing on it. They started out at $29.99 + s/h and they had more than 10 available. As they sold out that amount they added more but the price increased $5 and there weren't as many available. As that lot sold they added more and increased the price by $5-$10. this went on until they now have one or two left and the cost is $59.99 + s/h. So as the amount lessened, the price increased.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

I don’t know how Amazon work in the US but in the U.K. you can simply look at an item more than once & they’ll stick the price up, thankfully they also bring prices down to encourage sales too, if I price goes up I remove it from my basket till it goes down again..., it tends to work for the most part (in my experience).
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I don’t know how Amazon work in the US but in the U.K. you can simply look at an item more than once & they’ll stick the price up, thankfully they also bring prices down to encourage sales too, if I price goes up I remove it from my basket till it goes down again..., it tends to work for the most part (in my experience).
    I was thinking about this the other day. I seems like that’s what they’re doing. They put a price on something to clearance it out , but the price automatically goes up a little after each sale. I’m guessing it stays there till a predetermined time passes with out another sale before it drops back down again. Then the cycle repeats. If this is controlled by software , it’s a pretty effective way to clear product and still get the most money as possible at the same time.
    Last edited by ATATDRIVER; 05-23-2018 at 01:06 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011