Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AFA Grading

Thanks for the feedback on the Toy Scout guy. I was a bit skeptical and apparently my fears were confirmed. It seems to kind of be the same way with those people on TV that go into homes and offer cents on the dollar for antiques and collectibles.

Anyway, I finally took a couple pictures. They are just cell phone shots and I didn't focus in on specific areas, but I'm interested in what you all think. I'll post them as soon as I figure out how to do so.

I don't have an image hosting account that will let me link directly to a JPG, so I uploaded a front and back image to the photo galleries on this site. If it works, here is the link to the gallery: http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogall...0&ppuser=67973

Not worth grading , lucky to score a 60. Keep it or sell as is .

Quote Originally Posted by Greedo1974 View Post
    Not worth grading , lucky to score a 60. Keep it or sell as is .
    Thanks. Taking pictures was actually the closest I had looked at it in quite a while. The decision comes down to whether I save it for my nephew or just sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greedo1974 View Post
    Give it to your nephew .
    Not quite yet. He's a little too destructive. My sister advises me not to even give him the Star Wars Galaxy magazines yet.

I may give him the old Escape from the Death Star board game, now though....

Quote Originally Posted by TatooineDream View Post
    I don't have an image hosting account that will let me link directly to a JPG, so I uploaded a front and back image to the photo galleries on this site. If it works, here is the link to the gallery: http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogall...0&ppuser=67973

They are still AFA grade worthy. In fact, there are many many many AFA pieces out there sporting 50 and 60 grades and collectors do want them, they are in demand. By getting them AFA graded, you add a new dimenson to your collecting hobby and you really are helping other collectors feel inspired, that their MOCs, their MISB, no matter the condition, can be AFA graded. Plus, AFA is the most respected and well recognized toy grading agency in the world.
    Last edited by Hoth_My_Fav; 05-03-2017 at 10:30 PM.

You're not going to increase value on that by grading as the condition is too low. There is no high demand for low graded figures. No one's going to be inspired by you or the low grade figure. Just buy a case and put it in, enjoy.
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12