Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Celebration 2017 Exclusives

Can't wait for my Triple Zero & BeeTee two pack to ship & arrive. Thanks gai_KOTO_jin for pitching this set to your team.

Now that the convention is over I hope these ship this week or next.
    "Only now, at the end, do you understand."

Sad that I was able to preorder all except the R2.

Got my shipping notice!!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

I decided to buy R4-M9 at the show itself. Awesome little droid. And just received my pre-order shipment info for R2-X2 and the combo Triple Zero/BT-1. R5-D4 didn't make the cut, heard he had a bad motivator.

Based on what I heard from the Koto booth, R2-X2 was more highly in-demand than I thought he would be. Sold out pretty fast. The combo pack and R5-D4 were close behind.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

R2 was sold out on the site before the show also.

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    I decided to buy R4-M9 at the show itself. Awesome little droid. And just received my pre-order shipment info for R2-X2 and the combo Triple Zero/BT-1. R5-D4 didn't make the cut, heard he had a bad motivator.

Based on what I heard from the Koto booth, R2-X2 was more highly in-demand than I thought he would be. Sold out pretty fast. The combo pack and R5-D4 were close behind.

Just got an email with tracking info for my koto stuff.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Me too! Now I'm excited! Of course I'll have to be patient as well because FedEx is about the slowest service ever coming into my area.
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Nevermind.
    Last edited by LightSword; 04-22-2017 at 10:55 PM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

What were the preorder prices? I missed preorder ing and I'm curious how much mark up I'll be paying on ebay.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast