Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rebels: S03: EP20 - Twin Suns

And one that by all rights should never have to even be asked in the first place.
    Last edited by darthsatan; 03-21-2017 at 12:10 PM.
    May you live in interesting times.

Well, it is Disney. You can't have someone split in half on screen!
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I thought it was a beautifully poignant battle, or rather, short-lived confrontation, and a very fitting end to this long-running mini-arc.
    The confrontation wonderfully illustrated how much Kenobi had grown, and how little Maul had.
    Maul's impetuous need for vengeance was his own undoing. Kenobi, on the other hand, didn't relish the confrontation at all, but defended himself when Maul angrily attacked. Kenobi killed Maul swiftly, mercifully, and with his empathy and compassion still intact.
    Kudos writers... Kudos!!
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

LOL are people still saying "...it's Disney?!" aye.... didn't we just see Solo get impaled by his own son and fall into oblivion? how would a dismemberment or vivisection via a lightsaber be any worse? there's no gore in saber wounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Well, it is Disney. You can't have someone split in half on screen!
    Last edited by jpolli666; 03-24-2017 at 08:22 AM.

Um, a Live Action Movie targeted at the 14-25+ audience is very different than a cartoon aimed at "children". For as much as they skirt the line, they know when to hold back.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

hmmmm, maybe. I recall Oppress decapitating like 6 Black Sun vigos once, and Maul doing the same w/ Vizsla, And then there's the impaling of Argyus, Sobeck, Kryze, decapitations of Grint & Aresko, blowing Minister Tua to shreds, etc. Odd, I always thought Rebels & TCW were aimed at SW fans, & extend the SW film stories, and the SW LEGO cartoons were for kids... but, ehhh what do I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Um, a Live Action Movie targeted at the 14-25+ audience is very different than a cartoon aimed at "children". For as much as they skirt the line, they know when to hold back.
    Last edited by jpolli666; 03-24-2017 at 11:18 AM.

I believe it always been believed Jedi could control the length of a light saber blade. Obi-Wan ain't no punk. He controlled the blade length faster than we could see so Maul's mama could give him an open casket.

Yep, the blade can be controlled. By a dial...
    Guess that's why they need both hands! lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456