Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Helping Out: RHODE ISLAND COMIC CON 2017!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace77 View Post
    Most of us felt our VIP was basically worthless other than getting in early Saturday to get out of the cold. We didn't feel much priority was given in lines at all. Other than my time interacting with the celebrities I met, and chatting with some great people in lines, I was miserable the entire time I was there.
    I thought the VIP pass was worthwhile, but I was seriously disappointed by the "VIP Lounge." I've been to other cons with a VIP Lounge and some had snacks or at least a bag/coat check, both of which would have been nice at RICC. As I mentioned before, I was also disappointed that after getting in through the VIP entrance, I still had to suffer the push of bodies going where I didn't want to go. They should have had a VIP entrance at the convention center too.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

Quote Originally Posted by shadow0421 View Post
    Obi, got my pic safe and sound. Thank you again! Had no idea Dominic isn't signing anymore. Sooooo glad I was able to get him last year at the London Film and Comic Con as a send in.
    Thank you for letting me know that you got it!
    I don't know anything about Mr. Monaghan (beyond what they told me), but I was surprised to hear it... I'm sure he'd do very well at a convention, having been in 'LOTR', one of the 'X-Men' films, & 'Lost'
    Last edited by Obi1Kenobi; 11-17-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mousedroid View Post
    I thought the VIP pass was worthwhile, but I was seriously disappointed by the "VIP Lounge." I've been to other cons with a VIP Lounge and some had snacks or at least a bag/coat check, both of which would have been nice at RICC. As I mentioned before, I was also disappointed that after getting in through the VIP entrance, I still had to suffer the push of bodies going where I didn't want to go. They should have had a VIP entrance at the convention center too.
    I wasn't VIP, but I didn't hear from anyone that there even was a 'VIP Lounge'...
    I completely agree about the second entrance into the Convention Center, though!

Got pic today, awesome as always. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jacen_solo86 View Post
    Got pic today, awesome as always. Thanks.
    Thanks for letting me know! I'm glad you like it!!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324