Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: HELPING OUT: CHILLER THEATRE & Rhode Island Comic Con & More!

I am now accepting orders for:
    CHILLER THEATRE

http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.html

Autograph Price list:
    *These prices are estimates based on prior meetings with them. Chiller doesn't typically release autograph prices (except for Mike Nesmith)*
    **Please remember to add my fees to the autograph costs when making payments.**
    Michael Nesmith – $100 & $160 (Guitars & Pick-Guards)
    Robert Fuller – $40
    Randolph Mantooth – $40
    Alan Ruck – $40
    Stefan Kapicic – $40
    Reunions for: Creepshow 2, The Burning, Charles in Charge, Leave it to Beaver, & More!

Most guests at Chiller are in the $20-$40 range. If you're interested in someone in particular, let me know and I'll send you what I believe they'll be charging.

My helper’s fees for Chiller Theatre guests are as follows:
    Show Pick-Ups and Send-Ins 11x14 or smaller: $10
    Send-Ins larger than 11x14 (posters, action figures, etc.): $15
    Anything that is particularly difficult to transport (i.e. instruments): $20
    If you need more than one from the same guest, I’ll do the first for the pricing above and additional signatures from that same guest for $5 each (no matter the item).

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. I charge exactly what the USPS charges. For 8x10s and anything able to fit in the Flat Rate Envelope it is $6.65.
    Pricing on other items will vary. Message me with what you want signed and I’ll get you a quote.

Deadline for Payments (PayPal 'Gift' or please cover the fees) for Chiller: October 25th, 2017
    Deadline for Send-Ins for Chiller: October 25th, 2017
    **If sending anything in, please remember to include a note with your name, Rebelscum ID, email address, and any signing instructions.**

If there are any other questions, you can ask here or PM me!

CHILLER THEATRE UPDATE:

'Bad News Bears' trio of David Pollock, Erin Blunt, & Gary Lee Cavagnaro, were added!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314