Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: HELPING OUT: TREKONDEROGA, Chiller Theatre, Rhode Island Comic Con & More!

Hi, you may put me down for David Yost at Roccon. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ForceDaisy7 View Post
    Hi, you may put me down for David Yost at Roccon. Thanks
    Got it!! Cheers!

There is one week left for Trekonderoga help!!

Trekonderoga:

https://www.startrektour.com/portfol...r-koenig-2017/

Autograph Price list:
    *The prices below are approximations based on previous conventions. Please remember to add my fees to the autograph costs when making payments.*
    Walter Koenig - $40
    Nichelle Nichols - $50
    Lee Meriwether - $40
    EDDIE PASKEY - $25 (I am VERY excited about his appearance! Heís been in more episodes than Chekov or Sulu! Plus, he RARELY makes convention appearances!)
    BarBara Luna - $30 (The staple of Trekonderoga, she is here every year)
    Charlie Brill - $25
    Mary Linda Rapelye - $25 (a great opportunity to get her on a shot with Chekov)
    Michael Dante - $25

My helperís fees for Trekonderoga guests are as follows:
    Show Pick-Ups and Send-Ins 11x14 or smaller: $10
    Send-Ins larger than 11x14 (posters, action figures, etc.): $15
    If you need more than one from the same guest, Iíll do the first for the pricing above and my fees for additional signatures from that same guest will be $5 each.

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. I charge exactly what the USPS charges. For 8x10s and anything able to fit in the Flat Rate Envelope it is $6.65. Pricing on other items will vary.
    Message me with what you want signed and Iíll get you a quote.

Deadline for Payments (PayPal 'Gift' or please cover the fees) for Trekonderoga: August 21st, 2017
    Deadline for Send-Ins for Trekonderoga: August 22nd, 2017
    **If sending anything in, please remember to include a note with your name, Rebelscum ID, email address, and any signing instructions.**

Paul Bettany has been announced for RICC!!
    He, like Elizabeth Olsen, is Saturday only!

Mr. Bettany is listed as charging $90 per signature.

As with Ms. Olsen, I am willing to start taking orders for him to pre-order autograph tickets today!

The total after the ticket provider fee is $95.78. My fee for 11x14 and smaller is going to be the usual $10 and anything larger than 11x14 will be $15.
    I ship USPS Priority Mail and only charge what the USPS charges ($6.65 for anything that fits into the flat rate envelope (8.5x11 items and smaller).
    Last edited by Obi1Kenobi; 08-16-2017 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Price Update

Quote Originally Posted by jimjimmyjones85 View Post
    RICC has some amazing list !
    That's for sure!
    I hear it's only going to get better, too (Star Wars Week will start either next week or the week after).

Please note that I updated the (above & now below) post...

Quote Originally Posted by Obi1Kenobi View Post

Paul Bettany has been announced for RICC!!
    He, like Elizabeth Olsen, is Saturday only!

Mr. Bettany is listed as charging $90 per signature.

As with Ms. Olsen, I am willing to start taking orders for him to pre-order autograph tickets today!

The total after the ticket provider fee is $95.78. My fee for 11x14 and smaller is going to be the usual $10 and anything larger than 11x14 will be $15.
    I ship USPS Priority Mail and only charge what the USPS charges ($6.65 for anything that fits into the flat rate envelope (8.5x11 items and smaller).

Quote Originally Posted by Obi1Kenobi View Post
    That's for sure!
    I hear it's only going to get better, too (Star Wars Week will start either next week or the week after).
    Amazing how they can do these amazing guests and NYCC can't get squat.

I will be anxious to see the complete line up so I canmake some decisions.

Lieutenant Commander offworldrelics's Avatar

•    
    pm sent for rhode island
    my collection of autographed posters and more! - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offwo...5056195?ref=hl

Quote Originally Posted by jimjimmyjones85 View Post
    Amazing how they can do these amazing guests and NYCC can't get squat.

I will be anxious to see the complete line up so I canmake some decisions.
    Rhode Island has shown incredible growth! This is only their sixth year and the names they're getting astonish me.
    Plus, they're announcing guests every week leading up to the show! Although, I'm hoping they don't add too many more that I'll need for my own collection...

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast