Thread: Query on how to authenticate an OLD BOB loose figure from the Black Hole

Query on how to authenticate an OLD BOB loose figure from the Black Hole

Hi there,
    Does anyone collect THE BLACK HOLE vintage figures.
    I have a hole bunch of loose and carded but I cant remember where I got my OLD BOB from and want to find out if he is real.
    The only reason i am not sure is, they are hard to come by and I cant remember where I bought him from, although I know it was
    at least 10 years ago maybe longer.
    Are they easy to fake if at all, and are there any tell tell signs.
    If he turns out to be fake I want to buy an original so thought I would see.
    Regards
    Ian

Hello Ian...as a long time fan and collector of Black Hole memorabilia, it would be my pleasure to review photos of your OLD B.O.B. figure. I am not aware of many bootlegs of this character having ever been in wide circulation (unlike S.T.A.R. and the Humanoid). I look forward to hearing from you.

H I have had all of them on card and loose there are quiet a few"customs" around many collector have been caught by the copy humanoid star and Bob post pictures so I can check them out.
    I started a thread about the black hole that was very popular on rs but over time people lost interest and it got taken out when they change the site you can see some of the stuff I had in my gallery.
    " i`m a jedi,like my father before me ! "

Huge BH fan. Have a bunch carded and loose!

My collection so far. I have an incoming Sentry and the 2 original stands for Vincent and Maximillian.

PS Anyone know the best way to display? They don't have holes in their feet.

Some people use a bit of poster tack on the feet. Others I've seen use a strip of masking or painters tape secured to the floor surface sticky side up.
    Deathspawn Trade Thread
    Deathspawn9000
    Some people just live to s**t on everyone else's good time....

I have an incoming Charles Pizer loose finally. And I had to buy him with a Harry Booth that I will get rid of as soon as it comes in. I just needed the Pizer.

Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    I have an incoming Charles Pizer loose finally. And I had to buy him with a Harry Booth that I will get rid of as soon as it comes in. I just needed the Pizer.
    *Runs to check if he needs Harry booth*
    Nope. Just need Alex Durant and Reinhardt and B.O.B and S.T.A.R.R and Sentry. Not gonna bother looking for the Humanoid unless I find it in a clueless Flea market stall. Aaaaaand got a birthday coming up HintHint!!
    Last edited by Deathspawn9000; 06-06-2017 at 07:28 PM. Reason: forgot Rinehardt
    Deathspawn Trade Thread
    Deathspawn9000
    Some people just live to s**t on everyone else's good time....