Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obi-Wan Kenobi ARTFX+

This is one of my favorite 1/7 scale kotos. Only other koto that size that is in the running for me is the Boba Fett from the Bounty Hunter/build a Vader series. If I ever had to cut my collection down to just 10 pieces these two would make the cut.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledjawa View Post
    This is one of my favorite 1/7 scale kotos. Only other koto that size that is in the running for me is the Boba Fett from the Bounty Hunter/build a Vader series. If I ever had to cut my collection down to just 10 pieces these two would make the cut.
    That whole set is fantastic. The detail and poses are simply beautiful. I do not own it, but I got to review it years ago. I can see why you would want to keep the Boba Fett from that set. For me it has to be the McQuarrie Vader vs Luke duel. It is just amazing, and so true to the McQuarrie drawing. Despite collecting the McQuarrie statues from SSC, I'll never get rid of my Koto set. Being given to me as compensation for having put together the first Koto Visual Guide online back in those days, made it gain sentimental value as well.
    Last edited by LightSword; 03-02-2017 at 01:08 PM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback

I quite like the Ukiyo-e Maul as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gai_KOTO_jin View Post
    I quite like the Ukiyo-e Maul as well.
    Also one of my favs, apart from the legs and feet, they seem really huge!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12