Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kylo Ren - The Last Jedi

Yea. No chance in getting to fit without serious dremeling. The peg on the SA body is much larger.

Tapped by a Pixel XL

I might just dremel out the head socket then. I have the RO masked head and it fits on the SA neck peg with no problem. I'd like to keep the option to swap.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    I might just dremel out the head socket then. I have the RO masked head and it fits on the SA neck peg with no problem. I'd like to keep the option to swap.
    I just bought extras. I like keeping a "stock" set. I got a bunch of the BS 3.75" for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    I just bought extras. I like keeping a "stock" set. I got a bunch of the BS 3.75" for the same reason.
    Yeah not really an option for me, I try to keep my collection as minimal as possible. So I just have my custom Kylo ren from TFA (RO lower body, head and hood, SA upper body) and I'm going to keep my TLJ Kylo number down to one.

I really should have picked up more SA Kylo's....

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Yeah not really an option for me, I try to keep my collection as minimal as possible. So I just have my custom Kylo ren from TFA (RO lower body, head and hood, SA upper body) and I'm going to keep my TLJ Kylo number down to one.

I really should have picked up more SA Kylo's....

I suppose since his skirt was cut up in TFA, he switched to a more simple look as cloths cost the FO money. He seems to have ditched the helmet too, when it may of helped on Starkiller base,lol. I suppose the helmet gets tossed early in the new film, or maybe he ends up switching sides.

So, last night I just tried tugging on my Walmart 3.75" BS Kylo Ren's soft goods skirt to see how tight it is and to see if it will come off. His whole lower half came off instead. Luckily, the hole for the peg cracked just a little so it ended up working perfectly as I removed the soft goods and now I have a SA Ren that looks closer to his TLJ look. I haven't decided whether I'll cut the skirt shorter or not though as I don't mind how it looks right now. I had to put and O-ring under the plastic skirt to push it out so that there isn't a gap between the skirt edge and the bottom of his belt. Sorry, the pics aren't the best.

With Hux just for comparison

With cloak on:

Just a note, all I had to do to make the head fit was enlarge the socket a little. I did not have to cut anything off the peg.

Thanks for the visuals! That is the exact look i have in my head. Planned to do this when I finally find the 5POA figure.

Though I'll be honest, I only bought the TBS Kylo to make a better SA Revan & Malak!
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Hera. BAD R4-X2 & Y5-X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Just remember, you need to find a way to put something between his hips and his skirt, otherwise, his lower half right below the belt will look very skinny.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456