Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ben Solo/Kylo Ren - The Last Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    When did Ben and Leia ever bond over lunch?
    Actually that sounds like a new EU story. Obiwan & Bail's lunch "Hey "Ben" have you met my "daughter" Leia? wink wink nudge nudge.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

well technically.... Obi Wan was present at the birth of Leia. so there could be a connection there... also the Star Wars Radio Drama.. Bail mentions to Leia that after she gets the plans to the Death Star she needs to locate General Kenobi and convince him to join the cause for the Rebel Alliance... another possible theory, Bail could have told Leia all types of stories about Obi Wan "Ben" Kenobi and that's how she knows him... or it can be something similar as Leia wanted to find some way of thanking Obi Wan for reuniting her twin brother decided to name her first born son after him, or it was all Han's idea.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

either way.. I'd love to see a Padawan Ben Solo and all new Battle Damaged scared up Kylo Ren in Action figure form
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Havimng just gotten the unmasked version I often think while playing with it that he needs to be sweating raging out and with a cut across his face like in the final lightsaber fight of TFA
    Dea wanna wanga

I'm guessing that we're going for a sort of flashback to Ben's past.

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnoftheJedi View Post
    I'm guessing that we're going for a sort of flashback to Ben's past.
    So, are you saying you'd like a wave of Flashback figures?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" SA/TBS line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Leia must have had more of a connection with Ben aka Obi-Wan because when Luke rescues her he says "I'm here to rescue you. I've got your R2 unit. I'm with Ben Kenobi". " She exclaims, "Ben Kenobi?? Where is he?!" And she also refers to General Kenobi helping her father in her message about the DS plans. So it makes sense that she may not have known he helped her mom, but he may have been close to the Organa family in a totally different sense.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous-Ewk Leia-Garouf Lafoe-Lak Sivrak-Klaatu-Sy Snootles (puppet)-Yotts Orren-Sim Aloo-Tzizvvt-Shasa Tiel-Piett-Barada-Yerka Mig-Solomahal-Cantina BndMmbr-BespEsc Leia-Reegesk-Tessek-Yoxgit-Vedain-SBarge Weequay-SalteMarae-Wuher-VelkenTezari-Taym Drengaren

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Brett View Post
    Leia must have had more of a connection with Ben aka Obi-Wan because when Luke rescues her he says "I'm here to rescue you. I've got your R2 unit. I'm with Ben Kenobi". " She exclaims, "Ben Kenobi?? Where is he?!" And she also refers to General Kenobi helping her father in her message about the DS plans. So it makes sense that she may not have known he helped her mom, but he may have been close to the Organa family in a totally different sense.

Perhaps he spent Life day with them once or twice.

It was likely something to the effect that Bail talked about "Obi-Wan all the time. So she knows him by reputation, and her fathers admiration. However, why she would know him as "Ben" is interesting. Did Obi-Wan tell Bail he was going to assume the name Ben while he was in hiding, or id they keep in touch over the years?
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Almost certainly the latter. What with Obi Wan Showing up in Rebels and the rumored Obi Wan Movie that's fits exactly.
    Dea wanna wanga

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast