Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Last Jedi Product Packaging

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    2008 Legacy with tyre tracks?

I was thinking the same thing lol. I'm not a fan of the packaging for TLJ... it's too bright and cheerful, especially given the fact that the actors have stated that TLJ is going to be a much darker film than TFA. I think I prefer the look of the packaging from TFA and RO.. but since I'm an opener the packaging really doesn't matter to me.. it's just going to go in the garbage.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by CT1138 View Post
    Love the new hairdo! I wonder if she changed her robes, too?
    If she didn't there would be no need to make new action figures. So, without examining anything too closely I can say with confidence yes, yes the outfit is definitely new.

She's looking pretty hot wielding that lightsaber.

Y'all must have great eyesight to see her tiny image!
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by yojoebro82 View Post
    If she didn't there would be no need to make new action figures. So, without examining anything too closely I can say with confidence yes, yes the outfit is definitely new.

She's looking pretty hot wielding that lightsaber.
    Pretty sure its just her resistance outfit with her vest off.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon_Gunner View Post
    No the Resistance outfit has a raised collar, this new one does not. It cant be Resistance outfit (it could be the Jakku one, but I doubt it is.)
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon_Gunner View Post
    Nope obviously it's similar, but it is a different "vest"/tunic, and a new dark shirt underneath, and the cut of sleeves end different at the wrists too.

Finn also has a different shirt, light, different cut on the collar, there will probably be more differences in the pants boots etc...
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream the impossible dream...
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

I just wish they'd gone with blue or green as the primary color. I'm sort of tired of the red motif, but as long as we get some nicely sculpted 5POA figures in attractive packages like we did for TFA and RO, I'm good. I've given up on SA figures, so this is all the hope I have left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12