To be clear, my comment on the appearance of the eBay prop is based on the image of it as shown compared to the MR version I have in my own collection. The rest I have no issue with, we all have different preferences which makes us all different in what we collect. No right or wrong to it.
Last edited by Scimitar; 02-17-2017 at 04:00 PM.
The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
My Feedback Thread: Click Here
The MR ANH Limited is my favourite of theirs. In fact it's probably my favourite saber replica they did for any character.
The simple answer is they are all awesome.
- The ANH LE weathered looks like it fell off the screen into the display case from the moment Obi-Wan dropped it for that last time when Vader cut him down.
- The AFBB LE is a beautiful take on what that very same saber would have looked like when Obi-Wan put the finishing touches to it and ignited it for the first time.
- The ROTS LE is a wonderful sleek artistic re-imagining of that same saber design with a prequel twist.
- The AOTC LE is a shiny gleaming gem of a saber from a different time in the Jedi mythology.
- The TPM EE is a fantastic brush finished more workmanlike version of Obi-Wan's early saber design - surprisingly practical in the hand, but complex and interesting to look at.
So anyone deciding between them needs to stop splitting hairs and get them all
...If I had to choose though from the MR sabers it would be the ANH weathered LE every time.
All the Obi's are amongst my favourite saber designs - I have numerous fan made takes on these sabers as well as the MR versions - one day I'll post pics of my pair of JQS Obfuscators that are a simply mind-blowing artistic 'mythos' style take on the AOTC/TPM saber each taking it in a different direction.
My collection including customs and such. My MR, GG & Code 3 at the Rebelscum Registry: http://registry.rebelscum.com/index....others&user=20