Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Finds

Lightbulb 2017 Finds

I guess I need to start the new years threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian1129 View Post
    so anyone around the Chicagoland area find anything?
    I'm having trouble finding the 3.75" Walmart black series Scarif trooper. Walmart.com doesn't seem to restock or I keep missing them.
    H: DutchVanderBS 50thCobraEel SlaughterMarauderSpirit MUCaptMsMarvel
    W: VCWedge ImperialNavalTrooper SkiffGuard StassAllie KreeMarvel Nikto Giran MarvelGirl

I'm having serious trouble finding Revan. It's quite puzzling how only (so far to my knowledge) Gamestop stores have been getting this wave. I'm wondering why Walmart, Target, Meijer etc. haven't received it yet.

Lieutenant Commander

It's called the "last wave" syndrome. It happens with the last scheduled wave of a calendar year. Retail purchases most of their product in August & September for Christmas season. From January through mid March, they liquidate anything left over and start fresh with wave 1 of the new year, often overstocking that first wave. As a result, the last wave of the year, which would have been purchased in October for December - February stocking, and is often loaded with the best or most anticipated figures, is never seen at the major retailers like Walmart, Target, or Toys R Us. It can sometimes be found at secondary retailers like Ross, TJ Maxx, & Marshalls in March / April. This has happened with Star Wars and Transformers every year for the past decade. So if I want anything from the last wave of the year, I always buy it online as soon as it becomes available. This is exactly what has happened with the Revan 6" wave.
    Last edited by autumnsdescent; 02-13-2017 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks for the info. I'll start hitting up my local TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshall's stores.

Found Baze & Chirrut at the Target off Manheim Road.

Glad to see this thread still alive

It quieted down a lot when the "factions" got banned or left for Facebook... Like we did with the CTF. I don't post due to collection habit changes myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Tweekem View Post
    It quieted down a lot when the "factions" got banned or left for Facebook... Like we did with the CTF. I don't post due to collection habit changes myself...

Factions? like Factions for collecting modern SW?

so what happned to the Factions?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoth_My_Fav View Post
    so what happned to the Factions?
    long story....come to a meet up sometime
    Last edited by Jimmy_2Pack; 05-25-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast