Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Phoenix Board # 179: NY Toy Fair and the 40th Anniversary of ANH

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Scherm View Post
    How's everyone doing. Been away for a bit. I unfortunately don't collect to much anymore. I try to stay up on the 6" black series, and Sideshow Premium formats. All my other stuff is just taking up room in my garage.
    In other words... Melting.

Last I heard anything about you was at Celebration when I ran into Hirsch and you were in line for something.
    Need: BS6 Chirrut & Baze, BS3 Scarif Trooper, Rogue One Death & Shore Troopers (need to build my garrison), Walmart Exclusive Pop! Inquisitor

How's everyone doing. Been away for a bit. I unfortunately don't collect to much anymore. I try to stay up on the 6" black series, and Sideshow Premium formats. All my other stuff is just taking up room in my garage.

SHERM! (In my best cheers impression)
    "I see dead Jedi."

Trade Feedback
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t931559/

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    I picked up the Rogue One Blu/DVD/digital release from this display at GF/60 WM this morning. It was $19.96. Skipped the WM exclusive release.

Eager to watch RO again!
    That's pretty cool looking !
    Wants-
    BS6- 40th R2, Han, wave 2
    Mace Pop
    BS6- Chirrut & Baze

Scherminator !!!
    Wants-
    BS6- 40th R2, Han, wave 2
    Mace Pop
    BS6- Chirrut & Baze

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

I received this email from Entertain Art about my two canvas prints I'm still waiting for...

Quote Originally Posted by Entertain Art
    Thank you for contacting EntertainArt Customer Service. We discovered an issue with our order database yesterday. About half a dozen orders were entered into the system last week, but the system did not retain the order information. Unfortunately your order was one of the orders that did not get retained by the system and we are extremely sorry for that, we know we have let you down again.

As soon as the issue was discovered yesterday the order was re-entered and it is currently in expedited production, with both canvases expected to ship within the next few days. We are extremely sorry to have caused you stress, and for this we have issued 50% off your order for a total $31.99. You should see the $31.99 returned to your original form of payment within 3-5 business days.

As soon as the order ships we will notify and keep you updated throughout the entire process. We completely understand your frustration and appreciate your patience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Kind regards,

EntertainArt Customer Service
    They've screwed up on a couple of my orders, but I have to say they more than make up for it. They haven't lost my business.
    Need: BS6 Chirrut & Baze, BS3 Scarif Trooper, Rogue One Death & Shore Troopers (need to build my garrison), Walmart Exclusive Pop! Inquisitor

The Disney Store has all the Rogue One 6" Elites for $10. Glad I waited.
    Wants:

New thread here:

Phoenix Board #180: Celebration Orlando and more 40th anniversary ANH

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1133741
    Current wants: RO 3.75" Raddus, Fenn Rau

My collection: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1103528/

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556