Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Board # 179: NY Toy Fair and the 40th Anniversary of ANH

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

DAMMIT!!! I knew this would be coming. Anovos started an interest list for a RO Tank Driver. It's priced at $499.

I signed up for the interest list.

Need: BS6 Praetorian Guard, BS6 Maz, BS6 Leia, BS6 Poe, BS6 Finn (Imperial Disguise) & BS3 Praetorian Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    BS6 Chirrut and Baze are in stock at HTS. The snowtrooper and AT-AT driver are also still in stock. I'm not aware of any active coupon codes. The LOVE2017 code isn't working this morning.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchD...ce:&pageSize:&
    I added both to my cart and an extra AT-AT Driver to get free shipping and by the time I went to check out I got this message "Error: There is insufficient inventory for you to purchase the requested product.", so I checked them again and Chirrut is out of stock.
    Need: BS6 Praetorian Guard, BS6 Maz, BS6 Leia, BS6 Poe, BS6 Finn (Imperial Disguise) & BS3 Praetorian Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    It was the only one. I also read that the WM Rebels Inquisitors Pop!s should be hitting stores too.
    I'm definitely not going to lose sleep over finding those. They were some of my least favorite characters in Rebels.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsr0jedi View Post
    Had some good luck with the character cars this week.

Found Sabine at a 7-Eleven for $7 (pricey but cheaper than ebay)

Chandler Mall Target - picked up the single Death Trooper (he's not battle-damaged like the 2 pack one is) & the Jedi Luke/Rancor 2-pack

Ocotillo Target - Admiral Ackbar, Imperial Royal Guard, & Jabba the Hutt

Gilbert/Germann Target - Han/Greedo & Boba Fett/Bossk 2-packs. They also had a Rogue One 5-pack with Baze, Chirrut, Jyn, Death Trooper (clean) & exclusive Cassian
    I wasn't even aware most of these existed.

I hate the 5 packs. Not even sure I've bought one yet. They just don't look as nice in the packaging.

This is frickin' hilarious! Someone is trying to sell their Illusive 1:1 Yoda that they're puppy attacked and pretty much destroyed. There are usable parts in it, but the head is gone. So it's worth maybe $20 tops. They've started the bid at $380 and the Buy It Now price is $500.

The only thing worth getting are the hands and feet, but the one of the hands and one of the feet are damaged and you can barely see his feet anyway.

I have this Yoda and I love it, but without the head it's pretty worthless.

Last edited by Ares_X; 02-17-2017 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    This is frickin' hilarious! Someone is trying to sell their Illusive 1:1 Yoda that they're puppy attacked and pretty much destroyed. There are usable parts in it, but the head is gone. So it's worth maybe $20 tops. They've started the bid at $380 and the Buy It Now price is $500.

The only thing worth getting are the hands and feet, but the one of the hands and one of the feet are damaged and you can barely see his feet anyway.

I have this Yoda and I love it, but without the head it's pretty worthless.

“When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not.” Or maybe not.
    Last edited by Ground_Trooper; 02-17-2017 at 03:59 PM.
    Wants: --BS6--Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leader, 40th Anniversary Wave 2 Stormtrooper, Jawa, Tusken
    Ground_Troopers Feedback Thread

Actually I'm wondering if he auditioned for Raiders of the Lost Ark back in the 80s.

Gilbert & Germann Target (again)- Still no Tank Commanders. The GH Ghost is not on clearance yet. Found Wicket and Ackbar Hot Wheels. Also found the RO 5-pack that GSR mentioned, but the Cassian car wasn't that cool anyway, so I passed.

Gilbert & Germann Walmart (again)- I was hoping they possibly stocked the Pop! 3-packs, but no such luck or they're long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToyz View Post
    Indian Bend TRU- I picked up the Jakks 20" Hover Tank Commander. I was unaware of this version. It does not say commander on the package but does have the extra marking on his shoulders and chest piece unlike the first version. There was only one. I also picked up the Galactic Heroes Ghost marked down to $19.99. They had 4-5 left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    Gilbert & Germann Target (again)- Still no Tank Commanders. The GH Ghost is not on clearance yet. Found Wicket and Ackbar Hot Wheels. Also found the RO 5-pack that GSR mentioned, but the Cassian car wasn't that cool anyway, so I passed.
    I'm not sure if you were searching based on my post, but I found both the Jakks Commander and discounted GH Ghost at TRU not Target.
    Wants: BS6 Elite Praetorian Guard

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToyz View Post
    I'm not sure if you were searching based on my post, but I found both the Jakks Commander and discounted GH Ghost at TRU not Target.
    OHHHHH!!! I completely missed that. Thanks!

I was real close to the Chandler TRU two nights ago buying my wife a new bicycle at Landis Bikes. DAMMIT!

Can you post up the UPC or whatever number TRU uses?
    Last edited by Ares_X; 02-18-2017 at 11:03 AM.

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast