Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Phoenix Board # 179: NY Toy Fair and the 40th Anniversary of ANH

SW Rebels was AWESOME!!! So glad it was renewed for Season 4.
      Spoiler:  
    Bendu is a Bad*****! I like how he even went after the Rebels in the end. Shows he really is in the center. Tom Baker was the perfect choice to voice him. First time we have seen Thrawn a little off his game and unsure of what to do with this new threat. Maybe Bendu will return.
    Pittsburgh=City of Champions:
    Pittsburgh Steelers(6x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Penguins(4x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Pirates(5x Champs).

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

My 40th Leia dropped another 39 cents.

Did anyone else order from Walmart?
    Need: BS6 Chirrut & Baze, BS3 Scarif Trooper, Rogue One Death & Shore Troopers (need to build my garrison), Jakk's 20" Tank Commander and Elite TIE Pilot,Target Exclusive BS6 AT-ACT Driver, Walmart Exclusive Pop! Inquisitor

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    My 40th Leia dropped another 39 cents.

Did anyone else order from Walmart?
    I haven't ordered the 40th anniversary figs yet, but with all the price drops, I think I'll go with Walmart.

I'm a little behind on some of the latest news because I've been on a semi hiatus which I do every now and then.
    Wants: The Black Series 6" Revan, Sabine, Snowtrooper, Imperial AC-ACT Driver ; WM POP! Inquisitors
    Grand Moff Tarkin, "Evacuate!..in our moment of triumph. I think you overestimate their chances."

Hit

27th agui fria target - nothing
    99th lake pleasant target - nothing
    fountain hills target - nothing
    7th st bell target - nothing

stores showed over 30 blk series in stock at some locations and none in back or at stores. I did see tags for the new at-act driver but no figure.

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett1701 View Post
    SW Rebels was AWESOME!!! So glad it was renewed for Season 4.
      Spoiler:  
    Bendu is a Bad*****! I like how he even went after the Rebels in the end. Shows he really is in the center. Tom Baker was the perfect choice to voice him. First time we have seen Thrawn a little off his game and unsure of what to do with this new threat. Maybe Bendu will return.
      Spoiler:  
    I completely disagree. I hate the giant Shitake Moose. His existence doesn't fit in with any of the movies and they're making him far too powerful, making the Jedi look less powerful.

I also hate the way Kanan kind slice through AT-ATs (or whatever those walkers were) with his lightsaber in a matter of seconds splitting their legs in half. It that was so easy to do, then why didn't Luke do it on Hoth.

And of course there are now Death Troopers in Rebels. They were never there before, but they are now.

It wasn't a bad episode(s), but it didn't do much for me.
    Need: BS6 Chirrut & Baze, BS3 Scarif Trooper, Rogue One Death & Shore Troopers (need to build my garrison), Jakk's 20" Tank Commander and Elite TIE Pilot,Target Exclusive BS6 AT-ACT Driver, Walmart Exclusive Pop! Inquisitor

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    Speaking of clearance...

Riggs & McQueen Fry's Marketplace
    - Just picked up three Scarif Trooper/Moroff 2-packs and one Death Trooper/Pao 2-packs for $5.39. I would've grabbed more, but that's all they had.
    Thanks!, Everytime you post a Frys sighting I check the Via Linda store and find similar deals.
    Wants:

Also found some Walgreens deals although prices vary from store to store.

Wants:

Can anyone tell me (who has the soundtrack) what song the end Vader scene is playing that briefly goes in to the Imperial March please.
    "I see dead Jedi."

Trade Feedback
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t931559/

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041