Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Phoenix Board # 179: NY Toy Fair and the 40th Anniversary of ANH

Star Wars Rebels Season Finale Airs Tomorrow

"Don't forget to watch the season three finale of Star Wars Rebels on Disney XD tomorrow. The special hourlong episode titled "Zero Hour" will premiere at an earlier time, 11:00 a.m. ET/PT Saturday morning to be exact.There will also be encore airings at 5:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m., 10:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m. ET/PT"
    Wants-
    3 Walmart Exclusive Inquisitor Pops

BS6 Chirrut & Baze

Hit 6 Targets today looking for BS6 Chirrut & Baze, but had no luck. I did pick up a Jedha Revolt 4 pack at McClintock/Baseline Target.
    Wants-

BS6 Chirrut & Baze

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

Quote Originally Posted by Slave_1 View Post
    Sorry to hear that I hope they make it right for you without to much trouble.
    I'm sure it'll work out okay.
    Need: BS6 Chirrut & Baze, BS3 Scarif Trooper, Rogue One Death & Shore Troopers (need to build my garrison), Jakk's 20" Tank Commander and Elite TIE Pilot,Target Exclusive BS6 AT-ACT Driver, Walmart Exclusive Pop! Inquisitor

Here's some loose shots of the Target AT-ACT Driver, I'm down for a couple.

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/co...ontent&id=2866
    Did you get the 3.75" version?
    Need: BS6 Chirrut & Baze, BS3 Scarif Trooper, Rogue One Death & Shore Troopers (need to build my garrison), Jakk's 20" Tank Commander and Elite TIE Pilot,Target Exclusive BS6 AT-ACT Driver, Walmart Exclusive Pop! Inquisitor

Star Wars Rebels Season Finale Airs Tomorrow

"Don't forget to watch the season three finale of Star Wars Rebels on Disney XD tomorrow. The special hourlong episode titled "Zero Hour" will premiere at an earlier time, 11:00 a.m. ET/PT Saturday morning to be exact.There will also be encore airings at 5:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m., 10:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m. ET/PT"
    I will not be watching this until Sunday morning, so no spoilers please.

I received two more emails from Walmart that they dropped the price of the 40th BS6 Leia another 6 cents and then another 12 cents. This is cracking me up.

They keep it up at this rate and they'll be sending me money to pick her up.
    Last edited by Ares_X; 03-25-2017 at 09:38 AM.

WOO HOO!!! My EntertainArt Death Trooper Canvas print wasn't supposed to arrive until Wednesday, but I checked this morning and it's set to arrive today. I was hoping this would happen because they have a sale going on with the Rogue One items and if I like it I may get the Stormtrooper and Shore Trooper to go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    Did you get the 3.75" version?
    No not yet I'm waiting for deep clearance.
    Wants-

BS6 Chirrut & Baze

Speaking of clearance...

Riggs & McQueen Fry's Marketplace
    - Just picked up three Scarif Trooper/Moroff 2-packs and one Death Trooper/Pao 2-packs for $5.39. I would've grabbed more, but that's all they had.
    Last edited by Ares_X; 03-25-2017 at 01:43 PM.

I can't catch a break on my orders. My Death Trooper print arrived and it looks great, but it is not in a frame like my order states. So now I have contacted them via email to get this taken care of.

I did go ahead and order the Shore and Stormtrooper prints (framed) to go with it.

Last edited by Ares_X; 03-25-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940