Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Phoenix Board # 179: NY Toy Fair and the 40th Anniversary of ANH

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    Wave 2 was revealed on FB Live. Hooded Jedi Luke, Hoth Leia, green stripe 442nd ROTS clone trooper and Thrawn Pop!s. Jabba/Salacious plush. Greedo Hikaris.

Funko hasn't confirmed any shared exclusives, but Luke is supposedly with GameStop.
    I was just about to post those. The Luke and Leia and definite wants.

The green Clone would be nice, but I won't go crazy without it.

Thrawn actually looks really good, but again, I can live without and won't send a lot to get one.

Need:
    BS6 Chirrut & Baze, BS3 Scarif Trooper, Rogue One Death & Shore Troopers (need to build my garrison)
    Target Exclusive BS6 AT-ACT Driver, Walmart Exclusive Pop! Inquisitor

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    One of today's Funko Celebration reveals is expected to be a Pop! Rebels Grand Admiral Thrawn, which will be shared with TRU:

Was wondering when TRU would finally get a Star Wars Exclusive POP!
    Wants: The Black Series 6" Revan, Sabine, Snowtrooper ; WM POP! Inquisitors

Grand Moff Tarkin, "Evacuate!..in our moment of triumph. I think you overestimate their chances."

ThunderCracker mentions in the Funko Bobble Heads thread that Walmart is supposed to get three Celebration shared exclusives--two from wave one and one from wave 2; He shows grainy pictures of Han and Chopper from wave 1, so that leaves only the Clone from wave 2 as a possibility, if Thunder's info. is correct. So with Thrawn at TRU, Leia at Hot Topic, Qui-Gon at Target and Luke at Gamestop, that leaves Rey and Garindan without a partner for now. I'm hoping they will all be shared exclusives, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rey is not shared.

Funko will officially announce all the shared exclusives April 12.
    Wants: The Black Series 6" Revan, Sabine, Snowtrooper ; WM POP! Inquisitors

Grand Moff Tarkin, "Evacuate!..in our moment of triumph. I think you overestimate their chances."

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    ThunderCracker mentions in the Funko Bobble Heads thread that Walmart is supposed to get three Celebration shared exclusives--two from wave one and one from wave 2; He shows grainy pictures of Han and Chopper from wave 1, so that leaves only the Clone from wave 2 as a possibility, if Thunder's info. is correct. So with Thrawn at TRU, Leia at Hot Topic, Qui-Gon at Target and Luke at Gamestop, that leaves Rey and Garindan without a partner for now. I'm hoping they will all be shared exclusives, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rey is not shared.

Funko will officially announce all the shared exclusives April 12.
    Didn't they officially announce them this morning when they sent out the email?
    Need:
    BS6 Chirrut & Baze, BS3 Scarif Trooper, Rogue One Death & Shore Troopers (need to build my garrison)

They are officially announcing who will be a shared exclusive on the 12th.
    Wants -

Another Sideshow Premium Format figure??? I already have two plus the Hot Toys 1:4 scale version.

Available for pre-order on March 30th.

Need:

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637