Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Board # 179: NY Toy Fair and the 40th Anniversary of ANH

I haven't received any e-mail notifications, but according to my account my Rebels SB box is estimated for delivery on Tuesday.
    Current wants: Celebration Pop!s

My collection: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1103528/

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

LATE POST (Yesterday afternoon)

Gilbert & Ocotillo Fry's Marketplace- Picked up two of the Scarif & Moroff 2-packs and one Death Trooper & Pao 2-pack for $9 each. I wanted the extra troopers.
    Need: BS6 Chirrut & Baze, BS3 Scarif Trooper, Rogue One Death & Shore Troopers (need to build my garrison), Jakk's 20" Tank Commander and Elite TIE Pilot,Target Exclusive BS6 AT-ACT Driver, Walmart Exclusive Pop! Inquisitor

If anyone that goes to Kohl's find these sets at this price please snag or stash for me. I'll take as many as I can get at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakface.com
    Kohl’s is also blowing out their Rogue One merchandise and there are some great deals to be had like their exclusive 4 figure multipack – now only $9.99 (orig. $49.99).
    Need: BS6 Chirrut & Baze, BS3 Scarif Trooper, Rogue One Death & Shore Troopers (need to build my garrison), Jakk's 20" Tank Commander and Elite TIE Pilot,Target Exclusive BS6 AT-ACT Driver, Walmart Exclusive Pop! Inquisitor

Quote Originally Posted by Slave_1 View Post
    So I finally got a moment to look these up and it looks like the SKU for the Tank Commander is the same as the one for Tank Driver. I wonder if Jakk's has incorporated some sort of chase figure.

The other SKU isn't even found on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    I haven't received any e-mail notifications, but according to my account my Rebels SB box is estimated for delivery on Tuesday.

I just received a "Shipping soon" email from them.

Picked up BS6 Chirrut and Baze at power/mckellips Target. There was only one of each in a display/shipper near the self check. They also had Krennic, Death Trooper and a couple of peg warmers included with Chirrut and Baze. This shipper also had 8 Jedha Revolt 4 packs.
    Last edited by Desert_Trooper; 03-20-2017 at 12:20 PM.
    Wants: The Black Series 6" Revan, Sabine, Snowtrooper;

Grand Moff Tarkin
    , "Evacuate!..in our moment of triumph. I think you overestimate their chances."

From Gentle Giant...

Quote Originally Posted by Gentle Giant
    New for 2017 - The revamped Gentle Giant Ltd. Premier Guild! For the 2017 PG Membership we have revamped the program to help you collect how you like to collect with 3 different tiers with different gifts and incentives. Check out the video for all of the details! Then check out the official Gentle Giant Ltd Blog
    Platinum Tier: $150 membership
    Gold Tier (standard membership that we already have): $100 membership
    Silver Tier: $50

Everything is still vague on what you get. It sounds like such a total scam to get us to pay more. So far I'm not convinced.

Starts March 31st.

Here's the video that somewhat describes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    I received an email that mine would be shipping soon, and 2 1/2 hours later I got it. That is FAST!
    Pittsburgh=City of Champions:
    Pittsburgh Steelers(6x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Penguins(4x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Pirates(5x Champs).

Quote Originally Posted by ares_x View Post
    from gentle giant...

Platinum tier: $150 membership
    gold tier (standard membership that we already have): $100 membership
    silver tier: $50

everything is still vague on what you get. It sounds like such a total scam to get us to pay more. So far i'm not convinced.

Starts march 31st.

here's the video that somewhat describes it.
    I Have a Bad Feeling About This !!!
    Wants-

BS6 Chirrut & Baze

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    So I finally got a moment to look these up and it looks like the SKU for the Tank Commander is the same as the one for Tank Driver. I wonder if Jakk's has incorporated some sort of chase figure.

The other SKU isn't even found on their website.
    Strange I couldn't find any info on the Tie Pilot variant the other day not even on ebay.
    Wants-

BS6 Chirrut & Baze

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast