Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Phoenix Board # 179: NY Toy Fair and the 40th Anniversary of ANH

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

This is pretty cool! I really like when the actors know how much these characters mean to us.

Need:
    BS6 Snowtrooper, BS3 Scarif Trooper, Rogue One Death & Shore Troopers (need to build my garrison)
    Walmart Exclusive Pop! 3-packs (Cantina, ROTS)

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    Big Bad Toy Store is charging $574 for the Anovos Tank Driver helmet that's on Anovos' website for $499. That's a crazy mark up.
    This may be a required 3rd party seller price. ToyWars has the same price.
    Need:
    BS6 Snowtrooper, BS3 Scarif Trooper, Rogue One Death & Shore Troopers (need to build my garrison)

Target has the Rogue One Blu-Ray/DVD up for pre-order. $22.99. You also get a $5 gift card with pre-order.

I was going to go ahead and pre-order (even though I said never again), but they don't allow free store pick up and are charging $4 to ship, so the $5 gift card is pretty much a wash. I'll wait a little longer.
    So I signed up for the Target Red card, which I've been meaning to do anyway. It took 5% off the price and I get FREE shipping.

It does state during check out that the item may arrive on the release day or up to 5 days later. This is just a safety to ensure I have and also get a free $5 gift card.
    Need:

So I signed up for the Target Red card, which I've been meaning to do anyway. It took 5% off the price and I get FREE shipping.

It does state during check out that the item may arrive on the release day or up to 5 days later. This is just a safety to ensure I have and also get a free $5 gift card.
    The last movie pre-order I did like that with $5 gift card offer was weird. They canceled the $5 giftcard off of the order and reduced the price of the movie $5. Kinda of a weird way to do it. But whatever Target.
    Wants: --BS6--Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leader
    Ground_Troopers Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ground_Trooper View Post
    The last movie pre-order I did like that with $5 gift card offer was weird. They canceled the $5 giftcard off of the order and reduced the price of the movie $5. Kinda of a weird way to do it. But whatever Target.
    I would be fine with that.
    Need:

Hit a few stores today, but didn't find or pick anything new up.

Power/60 Target
    Power/60 TRU
    Baseline /CC WM
    GF/60 WM
    McK/GF WM
    Stapley/Baseline WM
    Superstition Springs WM
    Wants-
    Walmart Exclusive Pop's 3-packs

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    I got an e-mail from GG that my PGM Maz Kanata bust pre-order will process tomorrow.

Got mine today, nice bust #191 of 300.
    Wants-
    Walmart Exclusive Pop's 3-packs

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011