Thread: 6 inch Darth Revan figure for sale Mint from factory case

6 inch Darth Revan figure for sale Mint from factory case

Here i have for sale the new 6 inch Darth Revan figure in MINT condition from a sealed Hasbro straight case, i ask:

$30,00 (the actual price that i pay it) each, if you buy a solid case of 8x Revan (in pre-order for April)
    If you need of more darth revans, i can accept offers for quantity discount.

I accept PayPal payment (so both are covered)

Please send a PM for buyng request o any infos.
    Last edited by carmine; 02-10-2017 at 08:01 PM.

I'm confused, if I'm interested, you have a quantity of 8 Revan's for $29 each or are the contents the other figures in the wave?
    You, like your Father, are now...MINE!

FYI, current figures are supposed to be sold at retail prices. Please check the forum rules and adjust your prices.

I am still curious if this is a solid case of Revans or not. No one has solicited one and I haven't seen any on ebay. Please clarify OP. Thanks.

It is a solid case (of 8x revan) that i have in pre-order for the first of April, from a seller in USA (once i have them in hand, i can send some pictures)

I pay them just $30,00 each, and since the my seller offer me a quantity discount if i buy more cases, i so would sell some of them (to add on the my pre-order) for give a quantity discount from it (and NOT for scapling on the figure)

Soooooo, you're trying to sell something you have on preorder?

Not sure if it was Rebelscum, but I also thought selling items that are not in your possession is not permitted.

Opens the door to a plethora of issues.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

As has been stated here, you are only allowed to sell items that you currently own and, if they are new items that are currently still available at any store (online or brick & mortar), you cannot sell for more than retail price. If you paid more than retail, a quick scan of a receipt or an invoice is a good way to prove this.

I think for now, it's best that you not offer these on the forum until you have them in hand. Once you've received your case, you can list them for sale with proof of purchase.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Ok, so for now i would cancel this my thread, and post a new one later (once i receive in hand them)

How i can cancel the my thread ?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by carmine View Post
    Ok, so for now i would cancel this my thread, and post a new one later (once i receive in hand them)

How i can cancel the my thread ?

Thanks.
    I'll close the thread for you. Once you have your items in hand, you can start a new one. Remember though, you can only have one For Sale thread going at one time, so if you've got another one started already, you'll want to just edit the title and first post to reflect new additions.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club