Thread: HELPING OUT: Adam West & Burt Ward at Northeast Comic Con March 4th & 5th, 2017!

HELPING OUT: Adam West & Burt Ward at Northeast Comic Con March 4th & 5th, 2017!

Hello everyone!

The second convention of the year Iím attending, North East Comic Con (http://www.necomiccon.net/guests/), is in a couple weeks on March 4th & 5th. If interested, I can take items through March 2nd. Iíll need payments via PayPal (please send as a gift or cover the fees if you feel safer doing it that way), no later than March 1st.

Guests include:
    Adam West - $80 for photo or $100 for premium
    Burt Ward - $60 for photo or $80 for premium
    Mark Goddard - $25

Artists:
    Mark McKenna Ė ?
    Steve Geiger Ė ?

After the passing of Fred Westbrook (Adam Westís manager), Iím not sure if Mr. West is still insisting upon personalization. Please provide a name to sign to in case it is still required.

My fee for this show is $10 per signature obtained for 8x10ís or smaller (sent-in or picked-up) and $15 per signature obtained for anything larger. Shipping for 8x10ís or smaller is via USPS Priority Mail and is $6.65. It includes tracking and $50 insurance.

Everything will ship out the Monday after the convention, March 6th!

Message me for any help needed or with any questions.

Thank you!!
    Last edited by Obi1Kenobi; 02-17-2017 at 10:30 AM.

We're two weeks away from the convention!
    I can take items through March 2nd. I need payments via PayPal (please send as a gift or cover the fees if you feel safer doing it that way), no later than March 1st.

Nicholas Brendon was added this past weekend.

I would like to know if Adam West isn't personalizing. The Hollywood show said if you send in items for Adam West, he wouldn't personalize.

Quote Originally Posted by IMWOOKIE View Post
    I would like to know if Adam West isn't personalizing. The Hollywood show said if you send in items for Adam West, he wouldn't personalize.
    I'm sending an email to the convention and will let you know as soon as I get a response.

Update on Adam West's Personalization Stance:

I inquired about Mr. West' past insistence on personalization and was told that Mr. West is a very nice man and as far as the promoter knows, Mr. West will not be insisting on personalizing anything.

They also said that I can always approach the table, ask before giving him anything to sign, and then choose whether or not to get the autograph based on his response.