Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle of Scarif and Naboo Duel question

Battle of Scarif and Naboo Duel question

Does anyone know if these sets are available in the U.S.? I have seen a lot of Battle of Scarif and Naboo Duel online but not in the stores or Lego Shop.

They aren't. Release date is apparently March. Sigh. I want both of those sets too!

Quote Originally Posted by nbskid View Post
    They aren't. Release date is apparently March. Sigh. I want both of those sets too!
    Thanks for the info. :-) I don't mind a little wait so long as they get here *eventually*. I was just surprised when I couldn't find them anywhere (except eBay)

For those of us interested in these sets, the online Lego Shop now has them listed in their Star Wars collection as "coming soon." So it won't be much longer now!

Seen the Battle of Scarif at TRU, along with the new Minecraft and the colors boxes.
    Gorge, guzzle and wench, for tomorrow we get gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    For those of us interested in these sets, the online Lego Shop now has them listed in their Star Wars collection as "coming soon." So it won't be much longer now!
    Yeah, I just looked at S@H at the new sets and they say Feb 17 specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by LandoGriffin View Post
    Yeah, I just looked at S@H at the new sets and they say Feb 17 specifically.
    They must have just changed it, because I could have sworn it said 01 March when I checked it the other day.
    Lego ISD "Avenger"
    "Don't under estimate the power of the Dark Side"

Found them yesterday at TRU.

I just put together the Scarif set. It's cooler than I was expecting and has some surprising heft to it. I also picked up the new Imperial troop pack to flesh out the Scarif base. Overall, I'm very pleased.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast