Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CHG Meeting

CHG Meeting

Hello everyone it's that glorious time again. Star Wars meeting is on the horizon. Lots of fun and interesting things happening in the world of Star Wars. This is going to be a great year for Star Wars fans. Let's kick it off with our first meeting of the year on February 11 at the OCB in Greendale aka our Milwaukee meeting hot spot. The meeting will start at 10:30am. Jack will be coming to this meeting from Green Bay and after the meeting we will be having a Star Wars hangout at Jerry's. Let me know if you can drop by to celebrate our beloved saga. Hope to see everyone there. May the Force be with all of us. If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to text or call. 414-399-1375

Mighty Con Milwaukee is that day, at State Fair Park. It's a big show. If you buy tix in advance (even the morning of, if you print out your confirmation) you can get in at 9:30am. I plan on going there before the meeting... Admission is $5. You can get a hand stamp, in case you want to go back again after the meeting. Here is the link:

http://geekinccomics.com/store?type=atendee

Note that OCB only has breakfast prices until 11am. So if you want the bargain buffet price, gotta limit your time at Mighty Con...
    Last edited by kenbenobi; 01-30-2017 at 12:21 PM.
    Trade Feedback
    WANTED: 2013 Big G Cereal Pens: Darth Vader and Anakin

Anyone from Madison going? I can't this time but have figures I want to get to folks.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk
    Wants:
    Wal-Mart BS Scarif Trooper

Looking forward to this!
    We have family commitments in the afternoon/evening, so we won't be able to make the post-CHG meet up, but I'll be there for the main event!
    See you all Saturday AM!
    TK-2523
    Seeking: T'ra Saa Comic Pack, Ahsoka -CW44, Revan lightsabers, Royal Starship, AT-ACT
    GM Cereal Pens - NEED:
    Anakin, Mace; 4 Trade: OB1, Chewie, Clone
    MY FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by NotMertz View Post
    Anyone from Madison going? I can't this time but have figures I want to get to folks.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure if I can or not! I'm checking to see if it's possible. I'd like to bring along the kitbash Boba Fett to show off.

If there are any CHG members who need a $90 AT-ACT, let me know.
    TK-2523
    Seeking: T'ra Saa Comic Pack, Ahsoka -CW44, Revan lightsabers, Royal Starship, AT-ACT
    GM Cereal Pens - NEED:
    Anakin, Mace; 4 Trade: OB1, Chewie, Clone
    MY FEEDBACK

Next meeting!

Saturday, April 8 in Racine.
    Location is once again the Asian Buffet, located at the Elmwood Plaza Shopping Center, 3701 Durand Ave # 225, Racine, WI 53405.
    We will meet at our usual time of 10:30 a.m., which is coincidentally when they open, so no need to rush to get there early.

Unless you want to stop at Toys R Us where I'll be working until 10:00 a.m.

Would anyone mind if I came to the meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by INDY View Post
    Would anyone mind if I came to the meeting?
    I would mind if you DID NOT come
    I will try extra hard to make this one.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast