Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CHG Meeting

Thank you for posting this Will. Hello everyone! Sorry life has been a little topsy turvy lately but I'm back now. The last post is 99% correct. We are going to be having the meetings during odd months. The reason why is that December is an impossible month to meet. The only thing I want to inform people of moving forward is that Menomonee Falls is no longer a location for meetings. Once Jack left there is really no one out there so it doesn't make much sense to keep it as a location. January meeting will be in Johnson Creek and then the March meeting will be in Milwaukee. Hope this helps to clear things up even further. Thanks again Will for helping me get the word out for the Racine meeting. Hope to see everyone there. Take care and May the Force be with us!

When is the next meeting? January?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Rear Admiral

November 11 - Racine China Buffet
    January 13 - Johnson Creek Culvers
    March 10 - Milwaukee Old Country Buffet

Barring something throwing off our schedule, it will continue to be on the second Saturday of odd months, rotating between the three locations listed above.

Quote Originally Posted by wgenich View Post
    November 11 - Racine China Buffet
    January 13 - Johnson Creek Culvers
    March 10 - Milwaukee Old Country Buffet

Barring something throwing off our schedule, it will continue to be on the second Saturday of odd months, rotating between the three locations listed above.
    Ok. I should be able to make it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

From some of my recent "in the wild" finds.
    I'm going to bring a few pieces for show and tell at the meeting.
    Let me know if there is anything that you want to buy/trade for and I can bring it for you to look at. William and I might work out a trade for the 8D8 MOC.
    The loose army builder figures were from an adult owned collection with limbs that have not been moved (mint) and still smell of new plastic.

bringing these guys too (plus a bunch of original 12 yellow hair Luke farmboys for Tom to choose from among the mintiest).

Just FYI...I might be a bit late...so please don't do the raffle before 12:30! I hope to be there between 11:30 and 11:45 but....

O
    ne of the raffle prizes at The CHG meeting.

Wish I had a photo of the large box of random stuff that Damian won

Had fun sorting through these too. Thanks guys!

Also, HUGE THANKS to Steve (Bosski) for hooking me up with 2 hard to find figures.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456