Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CHG Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by s_marlinfan View Post
    Special announcement! :-)

Hi all, today marks a special day for the Cheesehead Garrison. Today June 24, 2017 marks our 10 year anniversary. :-) Itís so hard to believe itís been that long already. Seems like we just started. Our original meeting was June 24, 2007 at the McDonaldís across from Brookfield Square Mall. 6 people showed up for that original meeting, and the CHG was born. :-)

We have had a lot of good times, with great meet ups. The best people and friends in the galaxy. Itís truly an honor to be a part of the best fan group in all the fandom. Itís been a great ride thus far, and looking forward to the years to come.

Thanks to everyone for all the great years and may the Force be with you. :-)
    Kinda cool the meeting falls on the 10 year anniversary.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Had a blast with everyone today! Happy 10th anniversary CHG!

We had a Star Wars Road Show hosted by Jimmy_2Pack during the meeting. It was very fun and informative.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Wesell View Post
    We had a Star Wars Road Show hosted by Jimmy_2Pack during the meeting. It was very fun and informative.

You should post your photos on the Facebook page.
    LOOKING FOR:

Bosski's Feedback

Ok all hope everyone is having a fun filled and relaxing summer. The next CHG meeting is upon us. This will be the Milwaukee meeting location. Old country Buffet. The date is going to be Saturday August 12th at 10:30. Hope all of us can make it. I assume lots of you have been watching D23 and SDCC coverage. Lots of fun and interesting things to discuss in the Star Wars universe. See you all very soon.

Here is a $1 coupon for OCB, which you can use for this Saturday's meeting, as long as you arrive before 11am (which is the breakfast cut-off time)
    https://enterprise.fishbowl.com/shar...0803364803.jpg

They usually will accept the coupon off of your phone, so you don't have to print it...
    Last edited by kenbenobi; 08-10-2017 at 09:42 AM.
    Trade Feedback
    WANTED: 2013 Big G Cereal Pens: Darth Vader and Anakin

Had a lot of fun today (as did my kids). It was fun to play vintage SW Antiques Roadshow again.

Thank you very much, Jimmy_2Pack for going through my figures! I had a lot of fun as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345