Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CHG Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by JTKenobi View Post
    I've heard a rumors of a potential CHG Madison meet-up date of 6/24. If this is true, looks like I will make my 1st Madison meeting.

Brave General - can you confirm??

And BTW - if anyone sees wave three of the 3.75 figs in the wild (Thrawn, Bodhi & Jyn in disguise), please don't leave them. I am eagerly trying to get caught up with those....
    I think I can be there on June 24th.

It is on 6/24, but trying to figure out where to have it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

At Star Wars night Miller Park

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hello all. The next CHG meeting will be taking place near the Madison area. We have a slight problem. There is no buffet close enough for us all to meet at. Everything is either too far away for all who are going or they won't let us stay longer than 3 hours. I am open to suggestions if anyone has any. I have also heard that June is a month that a lot of the Madison guys have plans during so here is what I'm thinking. The meeting will be Saturday June 24th. I am leaning towards the Culvers in Johnson Creek. Its about and hour for both Milwaukee and Madison guys. It's a place we have been before and they are ok with us coming out again. They also have a seperate room and is quite spacious. Let me know who can make it please. Thanks.

I'm fine with that. I was going to suggest pizza ranch in Sun Prairie, but not sure how long they would let us stay.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    Wants:
    Wal-Mart BS Scarif Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by Clonegeneral225 View Post
    Hello all. The next CHG meeting will be taking place near the Madison area. We have a slight problem. There is no buffet close enough for us all to meet at. Everything is either too far away for all who are going or they won't let us stay longer than 3 hours. I am open to suggestions if anyone has any. I have also heard that June is a month that a lot of the Madison guys have plans during so here is what I'm thinking. The meeting will be Saturday June 24th. I am leaning towards the Culvers in Johnson Creek. Its about and hour for both Milwaukee and Madison guys. It's a place we have been before and they are ok with us coming out again. They also have a seperate room and is quite spacious. Let me know who can make it please. Thanks.
    I like it....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123