Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: 40th Anniversary Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JediBluth View Post
    That's a cool idea... unfortunately I am one of those MOC people.

When I first saw them, I had no idea they would be that large... naively hoping they might fit in the standard case.

They are definitely cool, and while I didn't collect Black series, I am always a sucker for the vintage cards.

Kind of wish they had cases on them like the initial vintage run of OTC and SAGA

If anybody comes across something that works, I would appreciate the info...

I am happy to do the same, if I find something.
    I'm just glad they weren't a direct scaling up of the classic size, as was rumored in this thread leading up to the release. That would have been nuts, like 16" tall. Basically an 11x17 poster size.

I have talked to an acrylic supplier and will let you know when they get MOC cases finished for these.

Quote Originally Posted by LostStarWars View Post
    I'm just glad they weren't a direct scaling up of the classic size, as was rumored in this thread leading up to the release. That would have been nuts, like 16" tall. Basically an 11x17 poster size.
    That would have been crazy big... might have saved me some $ had they gone that big.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCracker View Post
    I have talked to an acrylic supplier and will let you know when they get MOC cases finished for these.
    Thank you... much appreciated.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364