Page 40 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: 40th Anniversary Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Sturm86 View Post
    So you confirm this 6" Luke Pilot figure will indeed be the Celebration Orlando exclusive?
    IMO, this is the worst idea for an Exclusive. That's his second main outfit! This should be in the basic line as a regular release. If anything it should be slightly different than a normal figure...
    odd choice indeed. At least the SDCC Obi-Wan got a table, but what does poor Luke get?
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    IMO, this is the worst idea for an Exclusive. That's his second main outfit! This should be in the basic line as a regular release.
    X-wing Luke is in the standard line as a basic release.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    IMO, this is the worst idea for an Exclusive. That's his second main outfit! This should be in the basic line as a regular release. If anything it should be slightly different than a normal figure...
    odd choice indeed. At least the SDCC Obi-Wan got a table, but what does poor Luke get?
    Last year there were 3 SDCC 6" BS sets, so I bet this is just 1 of a few that will be sold at the event. I'd almost bet something from the Last Jedi will also be sold there.

It's a foil card, right? Watch them release it on a regular card as well.

Will those of us who aren't going to Celebration be able to purchase these as well? if so, where?
    Half Man, Half Delorean

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFett View Post
    Will those of us who aren't going to Celebration be able to purchase these as well? if so, where?
    Hasbro toy shop. eBay. The same places as usual. But mostly eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight07 View Post
    Hasbro toy shop. eBay. The same places as usual. But mostly eBay.
    Ah yes.. HasbroToyShop. duh.
    Half Man, Half Delorean

What will be really cool is if Hasbro had a mail-away Boba Fett offer with these.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" SA/TBS line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Just saw these on Facebook...

They look awesome. Leia though.

Those are cool enough, but I'd only buy them all if they were resculpts.

Page 40 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast