Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170
Results 1,691 to 1,697 of 1697

Thread: 40th Anniversary Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    I can. Staractionfigures.co.uk are superb and they sometimes surprise you with their inventory.
    They ship reasonably fast, they pack the figures really well and their prices are fair.
    I recommend Star Action Figures as well. Prices are fair and they ship fast and well packed. They also help a lot in case of need.

idtoys.co.uk has a good service too, but are a bit more expensive.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

Just had a look at staractionfigures some of the prices are expensive compared to other stores .

Quote Originally Posted by bobayoda View Post
    Has anyone gotten Wave 2 from BBTS recently? I have that wave on pre-order from back on May 11th.
    BBTS and Entertainment Earth worked with Hasbro to get wave 2 back into production. Supposed to have a fresh batch shipping out in Feb. 2018.

Ive had my order in since 4th of may .So ive had to buy off ebay just in case BBTS dont come through with the goods .Ended up with 2 complete sets of the 14 .

Quote Originally Posted by R2OSCAR View Post
    Just had a look at staractionfigures some of the prices are expensive compared to other stores .
    The common ones, yeah. I got 2 orange pauldron Sandtroopers for 46 shipped to Canada, that's about $78 Canadian. I'd been despairing because I hadn't seen any under $60 in years. Most were $70-80.

They also have some other older figures on there like RotS Obi-Wan and others. So yeah, for new or common figures they're more than you'd pay if you find them at retail. They just don't jack up the prices on old stock.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

Received my Han order from Amazon today and had to slip it in my case from Iain Sanderson (found via FB group). Looks like Hasbro updated the text on the card re-issues for this one and R2-D2 to all CAPS (top right of card). Besides those two, R5, Luke X-Wing and Vader, none of the other 40th Wave 1 figs came in upper case, right?

I'm looking at my R2, Han and Vader from Wave 1 now and they are in lowercase. All of my Wave 2 are as well... the only one I have in all caps is R5-D4. But, since I am an open collector, I do not have all of them, no Luke, Obi-Wan, Leia, Chewie, X-Wing Luke or C3P0 as I already had them.
    Wants: FN-2187, Hera, Royal Guard 4 Pack
    Figuarts, Figuarts, and more Figuarts

Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170