Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Celebration 8 (Orlando) Artwork!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Just don't get why he takes all the way up until a Celebration to complete these prints!
    I don't get it either. He does it every time. The other thing I don't get is why he insists on using the large white borders on his prints. It makes it really difficult to frame symmetrically especially when there are items in the bottom border. This one is going to be a pain and expensive to frame. I'm going to take mine in this weekend to get a cost.

So all Celebration prints have been sent as of today!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

patiently waiting to see what Hogan does with his remaining clone prints
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Joe put up what he had left in his etsy Store and it JUST sold out! Might need to contact him about an AP...

Yay! Thanks Helmet/Jason for all of your help! (re: shipping). My computer doesn't like responding with quote for some reason.
    Hate leads to lollipops...
    Proud female Star Wars collector. Geek Chicks unite!
    My Trade Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Joe put up what he had left in his etsy Store and it JUST sold out! Might need to contact him about an AP...
    That is disappointing to hear, I'll try to contact him I guess. Thanks though!

I assumed DarkInk or something would put them up.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

He prob got to take what was left over number wise and sell them. He's not sure if they'll allow him to sell his APs. They prob will.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324