Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Celebration 8 (Orlando) Artwork!

Quote Originally Posted by bdeguire View Post
    So just a heads up to everyone. In addition to my exclusive Jabba print, I will also be selling my remaining Cantina prints from Celebration Europe at the show. So if you missed out on that one you can grab both prints in the series!

Here they are together!

Those look so classic shared together, thanks for combining them!

Slightly off topic, but how would I go about applying for artist jobs at Lucasfilm these days? I recall talking to the artists at previous Celebration's Artist Alleys. During those conversations I heard bringing a portfolio down to the convention would be the way to go. But that was before Disney acquired Lucasfilm. Have things changed in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    Slightly off topic, but how would I go about applying for artist jobs at Lucasfilm these days? I recall talking to the artists at previous Celebration's Artist Alleys. During those conversations I heard bringing a portfolio down to the convention would be the way to go. But that was before Disney acquired Lucasfilm. Have things changed in any way?
    It depends what you want to do. None of us in the Art Show are employees of Lucasfilm. We're all freelancers and our clients are Lucasfilm licensees (along with freelance gigs for Lucasfilm direct).
    Lucasfilm does portfolios reviews at conventions that might help, but really the people that give you work are the licensees.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819