Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Celebration 8 (Orlando) Artwork!

200 max preorders. 250 total prints.

Question for the veterans! I've got five prints on order now, and obviously I need a way to protect them and transport them home. I've heard people recommend the clear ice tubes. Does anyone know if the "Ice Tube" storage tube can handle five prints, or will I need to get multiple of them? Or is there a better transportation solution I should look at?

Who you got preordered? It's up to you. The more you value a print the less prints you should store together. Also depends on the thickness of the prints too. Some prints can be rolled up tighter so those can go in last when putting them in a tube with others, while others will be thicker.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Chris Trevas, Lin Zy Busch, Matt Busch, Katie Cook, and Brian DeGuire.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
    Chris Trevas, Lin Zy Busch, Matt Busch, Katie Cook, and Brian DeGuire.
    Thanks MaxGoof....look forward to seeing you at Celebration!

I'd bring along a couple tubes. Trevas said he'll have plastic sleeve tubes and might have cardboard tubes for sale. In the past Katie has had small boxes for hers, but this one is a different size than her previous trilogy. ACME has sold "light saber" tubes at past Celebrations. I'll be bringing mine as well.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

I just added Trevas & Tween, in addition to JV, for my Celebration Art.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    ...Also depends on the thickness of the prints too. Some prints can be rolled up tighter so those can go in last when putting them in a tube with others, while others will be thicker.
    Yup. JV's prints tend to use very thick paper.

Normally, I carry a tube and so does my brother. Once we fill one up, we go to the next.
    TK/TB/CC-5400
    Check out my Collection
    Feedback
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    I'd bring along a couple tubes. Trevas said he'll have plastic sleeve tubes and might have cardboard tubes for sale. In the past Katie has had small boxes for hers, but this one is a different size than her previous trilogy. ACME has sold "light saber" tubes at past Celebrations. I'll be bringing mine as well.
    I would bring my lightsaber poster tube I bought at the last Florida Celebration but it is junk. It doesn't stay closed.
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

I bought an adjustable one from Hobby Lobby a few years ago. Cheap and works great. Plastic with a shoulder strap.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast