Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration 8 (Orlando) Artwork!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMal View Post
    Hey Guys!

Quick preview on my print as the image on the celebration site was a little small. Same format as previous prints, 19" x 13" / 250 edition. Pre-order will be through ACME. (hopefully soon!)

Hi Malcolm, I hope you can do with this print that you have done with some of your previous Celebration prints and make some available to us unfortunate individuals who are not able to make the show.
    "You don't know the power of the Dark Side"

Quote Originally Posted by shayford View Post
    I had a technical issue that kept my print from being uploaded to Dark Ink. But it is now up for pre-order along with the others.
    https://www.darkinkart.com/collectio...tephen-hayford

Thanks,
    Stephen
    Very cool print, nice work Stephen!!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Jedi View Post
    Very cool print, nice work Stephen!!
    Thank you very much. Here's a closer look at it.

I created the image before the movie came out, but I had a sense their relationship was going to be great.

-S

Quote Originally Posted by jaklits View Post
    Hi Malcolm, I hope you can do with this print that you have done with some of your previous Celebration prints and make some available to us unfortunate individuals who are not able to make the show.
    Think we'll probably do a limited mailout after the show, email the studio via www.digitalprogression.com and I'll put you down on the list!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMal View Post
    Think we'll probably do a limited mailout after the show, email the studio via www.digitalprogression.com and I'll put you down on the list!
    Nice to hear this for those unable to attend. I am excited to grab this in person; but knowing I would want to grab one for my collection if unable to attend, this is good news!!
    Last edited by Irish_Jedi; 03-19-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Has anyone heard any info on the Cat Staggs print? It is still listed as "Coming Soon" but now it has a title and a price that wasn't there before.
    Last edited by Hutt; 03-19-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Can anyone help me secure a Russell Walks' print? His per-order is sold out, but he's stated he'll have a few at Celebration. I'd love to my hands on one.

Less than 50 left of Trevas' print of his preorders.
    Last edited by Hail_Lord_Helmet; 03-20-2017 at 01:37 PM.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Can we pre order a remark on a Trevas print? I know he did it at last celebration. If so where can we order it at?

jason
    My Auto collecton. More to comehttp://public.fotki.com/nsucolonel/

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Less than 50 left of Trevas' print of his preorders.
    Do you know how many preorders he is doing? Is there a max limit that is required for all artists or can it vary?

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast