Thread: My Star Wars Related Props ...

My Star Wars Related Props ...

... i think this is an thread that fits for what i have to show.

I do Cosplaying ... as Rebel Pilot (Jek Porkins Sized). And made props ... they are not replica's, but they are Star Wars related.

+

Helmets, i made ...

... 2008/2009, this is my first prop, that i made.

- - - - -

... from this i made this: +

- - - - -

... work in progress, in summer 2016 i started with these two buckets, with parts i order from Richies Armor, my advice don't buy parts from them.

- - - - -

+

... another work in progress, for when the helmets are ready. I need also find few parts for the build.

- - - - -

Weapons, some i made myself, and some i did nothing with, and some just a paint over:

... first one i made myself, in 2008.

... a paint over.

... one of my best builds.

... Dark Macheté.

- - - - -

I have few other small props that i made for cosplaying.

Awesome looking work. Love hans gun.

Is the white bucket supposed to be the accessory that Willrow Hood (Ice cream maker guy from Empire) carries?

Yes, i'm busy with the Willrow Hood cosplay costume

And also with the new laws and terrorist attacks in Belgium carry 'prop' blasters will get more difficult. As there are scenes in Empire Strike Back, that Luke Skywalker has a grey version of it ... the bucket, i will try to get a close look like the one with the action figure. Get a bucket like this in Belgium wasn't easy, normally they don't ship them to Europe ... but with the little help an American, i have one.

Nice props, but this thread should be under "Props: Fan Made Replicas". This area is for original props from the films that people have collected or are interested in discussing. You would probably get more responses there since people in that area are looking to discuss these.

Ah i miss understand the title sorry ... can i move this complete topic or must i delete this and re launch it?

Wow! Excellent work. Everything looks great. These must take a lot of work and patience to make. I like that you have an original ESB Laser Pistol in there, too!