Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Cabinet Of Curiosities

that's my rebel base

i found these pieces, on a flea market, and comes from this star trek playset ... http://www.entertainmentearth.com/im.../PL61901lg.jpg ...

... new pilot in my collection, i have now the two versions of Captain Cassian Andor, it's indeed a slight repaint.

Autumn is coming, during spring and specially summer i go offline ... i don't want to spend time on a computer, i'm techno primate, i don't have a cellphone, or smartphone, or tablet, or laptop.
    I forgot a bit how everything works ... cross fingers i post everything correctly.

Photobucket pffffff owkay ... to expensive, i don't have Visa (due Belgian laws i'm not allowed to have one (health reason, income to low)), as i don't have a Visa, i can not activate a PayPal account, so all my pictures on Photobucket are lost. No tears, time for new memory's and sharing stuff.

... since my last pictures, my collection is updated:

This are my last purge: ... they come from over the whole world (France, UK, USA, South Korea, ...) received Wednesday 6 September 2017, after waiting few months. So long i get stuff i order i'm happy.

Few weeks ago, with the last rays sunshines, i made an outdoor photoshoot, of my stuff ...

- A-Wing Pilots
    - B-Wing Pilots
    - Y-Wing Pilots

- X-Wing Pilots LFR
    - Snowspeeder Pilots
    - X-Wing Pilots LFL

- Rebel Tie Pilots
    - Rebel Pilots (one of the double was to costumize).
    - Rebel Merc. Pilots

- Airspeeder Pilots
    - Bespint Tibana Miners
    - Alderaan Pilots

- Naboo Pilots
    - Bespin Pilots
    - Millenium Falcon Crew

- Rebels Pilots + Crew
    - U-Wing Pilots + Crew
    - Resistance Pilots + Crew

- Random Figures III "The Good Guys"
    - Random Figures I "The Bad Guys"
    - Random Figures II "The Droids"

More Star Wars related stuff in my crypte:

- Hot Wheels, Rebel Pilot theme stuff ... a lot of these things are gifts. I normally would not collect these things, but i got the for free (i'm an oldschool Punk, i love free stuff), so i have keep them.

... Rebel/Resistance Pilot stuff, you would not believe it, but i got a lot of those items for free, gifts. Wookie water sucker rules, and works great, and size is also great.

- Star Wars DVD/Blu-Ray collection.

... yeah i love Orange, sorry. Prop, is homemade i call it the Dark MachetÚ.

... i call this more Star Wars clutter, the props Helmets & Blasters are homemade. Next to collecting i'm also into Cosplaying.

... more homemade props, the blasters, some are just repaints, and the two blue ones need to be repainted.

- The boxes contains different comics, i only collect The Dark Horse comics.
    - Prop (Willrow Hood Ice Cream Bucket) is a home made.

As you seen i have other stuff i collect: Go Naga´, Clown/Violator, Cobra Baroness, and few random things.
    I'm looking for loose (but complete) stuff.

... since Wednesday 6 September 2017, arrived.

As i has written, i don't own Visa/Mastercard ... i don not have right on those type of cards, this of a Belgian law, i have health issues - because of that i'm invalid - as the sickness is still in me i wear the stam risk case - and of that my income is to low. Because of those reasons i can't get a Visa/Mastercard.

I have an IBAN, so everything within the E.U. i can pay/order ... for PayPal and outside E.U. i can't. But, i found some one who is an expert of E-Bay and finding stuff for the best price. If it's possible i choose loose / complete and in a good condition, because it's cheaper. I give that guy/friend a list of what i'm looking for, and i pay himm. He is searching and ordering for me.

This is an update of my collection:

... the cheapest way to make new action figures, switch heads. And with this action, my collection of new republic dress uniform action figures is (sort of) complete.

I blame Rebelscum (who i love/like) for it: http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCcomicpacks14.asp > http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...ress%20uniform! < i have look around for this figure, i thought it was some kind of rare version, like sometimes happens with Hasbro. Asked around for this Tycho version.

So i just decided to order another Tycho ( http://www.rebelscum.com/TAC44awing.asp ) A-Wing pilot, and just switch the heads.
    Let's hope Rebelscum did the same, if not the search continues.

The Shelfs ...

... it's something i made with bits and parts i found on conventions, flea markets, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12