Thread: SWCA Podcast 79 - Boushh, Bor Gullet and Bros

SWCA Podcast 79 - Boushh, Bor Gullet and Bros

Leia Boushh is our Figure of the Month and we react to Rogue One with Skye's Vintage Winners and Losers and my purist rantings. Sean and Ryan Lehmkuhl join us to talk about collecting as brothers growing up in Cincinnati. All of this plus ticketing details for the 3rd Archive Party in the 79th Vintage Pod.

The show is streaming with images and show notes on the SWCA Blog here: http://blog.theswca.com/2017/01/chive-cast-79-boushh-bor-gullet-and-bros.html

The direct download link can be found here: http://theswca.com/podcast/chive_79.m4a

Thanks as always for listening!

--Steve

I stumbled on this yesterday on my 3 hour drive. Listened/watched on YouTube as usual. Great Show!!! enjoyed the opinions on Rogue One and the Leia topics. I might be the odd man out but I thought Tarkin was amazing. Loved the interview with the brothers! They had some fun storyís. I could really feel there passion for collecting and for each other. Please have them on again! Iíve listened to most of the shows now this past year and its funny how Skye changed his tune with facebook throughout the years. I am not on facebook and don't want to be so my feedback will always be left on here. It's too bad neither of you don't really participate on here anymore. Anyway, nice job again and I look forward to the next show.
    Mike
    Last edited by amanamanman; 01-12-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amanamanman View Post
    I stumbled on this yesterday on my 3 hour drive. Listened/watched on YouTube as usual. Great Show!!! enjoyed the opinions on Rogue One and the Leia topics. I might be the odd man out but I thought Tarkin was amazing. Loved the interview with the brothers! They had some fun storyís. I could really feel there passion for collecting and for each other. Please have them on again! Iíve listened to most of the shows now this past year and its funny how Skye changed his tune with facebook throughout the years. I am not on facebook and don't want to be so my feedback will always be left on here. It's too bad neither of you don't really participate on here anymore. Anyway, nice job again and I look forward to the next show.
    Mike
    Thanks, Mike! I understand the Facebook hesitancy. Itís been admittedly tough to maintain participation on the forum and everywhere else, but Iíll be doing my best.

--Steve

We recorded the last episode a couple of days ago. When you hear it, Mike, you will hear that we discussed your post in some detail. Thanks for listening!
    The Star Wars Collectors Archive Vintage Podcast:
    Now in its 8th Season and 6th Year WAMPA WAMPA!!!
    (A Chewbacca Collection The Chewseum)

I watch on youtube, left comments there.
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.