Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Possible scam uncovered involving fake vintage bagged figures

Quote Originally Posted by Chiss_Solo View Post
    The only thing I would say to this is that - if any of this turns out to be false - 'Jeff' will have one hell of a slander case against someone.
    Very unlikely as the the amount of evidence against Jeff is very substantial and damning.Its just such horrible state of affairs and an awful blow to the world of baggie collectors.
    POTF Coin set

Quote Originally Posted by Chiss_Solo View Post
    The only thing I would say to this is that - if any of this turns out to be false - 'Jeff' will have one hell of a slander case against someone.
    Fat chance. First of all, slander is spoken defamation. Libel is written defamation.

Secondly, it's pretty obvious he's at least selling fakes, whether knowingly or not peolple aren't stating. In order to prove defamation he would need to prove that he never sold fakes. That ship has sailed.
    SW Collecting Since 1977
    Leif's Trade Feedback

Supersnipe Comic Art Gallery (and related SW art) (George Lucas' & Ed Summers' comic/art shop in the 1970's)
    Star Wars Dyeline & Cactus Print Thread

Hello RS guys

As you can see the work for the most part to confirm fakes being sold is done, though I have a lot more evidence I am slowly going through.

Can I please request that if any of you have dealt with Jeff over the years to cross check all your baggies & contact me or post on here confirming what you have (only the fakes) & provide some evidence in way of screen shots on payments etc, as now the hard task starts in earnest - trying to figure out what the real numbers tof fakes are that are in circulation & the even more difficult part - removing them from circulation so future collectors are not also scammed.

If we all work together we can remove this scourge from the hobby & return to baggies being a fun area to focus on.

Many thanks in advance

Frank
    "If there's a bright spark to the centre of the universe we're on the planet that its furthest from"

My feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t995973/

Quote Originally Posted by frunkstar View Post
    Hello RS guys

As you can see the work for the most part to confirm fakes being sold is done, though I have a lot more evidence I am slowly going through.

Can I please request that if any of you have dealt with Jeff over the years to cross check all your baggies & contact me or post on here confirming what you have (only the fakes) & provide some evidence in way of screen shots on payments etc, as now the hard task starts in earnest - trying to figure out what the real numbers tof fakes are that are in circulation & the even more difficult part - removing them from circulation so future collectors are not also scammed.

If we all work together we can remove this scourge from the hobby & return to baggies being a fun area to focus on.

Many thanks in advance

Frank
    I'm just another swingin d, but Frank knows his stuff when it comes to bagged figs.... so bump this fo sure!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123