Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Value of Original Art

There's some amazing piece here fellas -thanks for sharing!

I've mostly moved on from prints, lithos, etc, etc and gotten into original fine art. I don't purchase as much but a few pieces a year. I've been trying to get original, choice pieces from my favorite artists.
    Dear Disney, if you want to bring back the SW Fan Club -contact me.

Looking forward to you showing these off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_the_Lesser View Post
    There's some amazing piece here fellas -thanks for sharing!

I've mostly moved on from prints, lithos, etc, etc and gotten into original fine art. I don't purchase as much but a few pieces a year. I've been trying to get original, choice pieces from my favorite artists.
    Would love to see them.
    SW Collecting Since 1977
    Leif's Trade Feedback

Supersnipe Comic Art Gallery (and related SW art) (George Lucas' & Ed Summers' comic/art shop in the 1970's)
    Star Wars Dyeline & Cactus Print Thread

I picked up a copy of the book featuring Paul Wenzel's artwork, Save Naboo! by Scholastic and Lucas Books. It's kind of a combination story book and activity book, with stickers & puzzles, etc

I've included a couple of pictures featuring the artwork I picked up on eBay.

Last edited by Leif_G; 01-18-2017 at 07:31 PM.

This original piece by David Voigt was on the Rebelscum home page today. Used for the cover of a magazine back in 1999' it's on sale for $4, 000. 18" by 24", it would be a worthy addition to anyone's collection.

Take a look here.

Alas, as a focus collector...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567