Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Lieutenant Taidu Sefla

Glad to know the helmet is removable, I plan on picking a second one to make a custom Parker figure from Alien.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

Oh man, I've been trying to think of who this guy reminded me of...and that's it!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sturm86 View Post
    Glad to know the helmet is removable, I plan on picking a second one to make a custom Parker figure from Alien.
    Oh, was he fat too?
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Director Krennic Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I am looking forward to getting this figure. I like the fact that he has a unique look. Granted he is probably going to sit on the pegs if the stores actually put him out and the rest of the wave. I hope they get a few more in the later waves. IF there will be anymore Rogue One waves that is.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Lieutenant Sefla Action Figure Review/Diorama Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfT905vawRg

I really want to like this figure, but there is just something so off about a plus-sized Platoon Leader leading a platoon of soldiers on an extremely important operation that just rubs me wrong. I guess I'm still getting him to complete the line, but he could have been done way better IMO.

Body shaming action figures now .... "m'kay, that's bad"

...OK in all seriousness, when and how the triple fudge are these final R1 figs coming?

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    ...OK in all seriousness, when and how the triple fudge are these final R1 figs coming?
    the wait for thos last wave has been really annoying. Hopefully it isn't a battle. Hasbro should take a look at the last two Force Awakens waves hanging on the shelves of 5 Below, it is the end result of poor planning and releasing waves geared to the everyday consumer months after a movie airs.

Just waiting for this wave to hit Amazon. That's how I got wave 3. I'm pretty much done with store hunting for now, it's pointless. No place around me is restocking anything
    "We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope." -Jyn Erso, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011