Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Carrie Fisher Dead- Are the Episode IX script writer's okay or scrambling now?

Quote Originally Posted by jpolli666 View Post
    exactly, all snoke n mirrors.
    Dude the rest of them don't know Luke is Snoke yet. Carefull of spoilers
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

haaaa nice!!, some killer one liners this week gang!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by VideoViper View Post
    Dude the rest of them don't know Luke is Snoke yet. Carefull of spoilers

that's why i'm really hoping they got to film those 2 important scenes, but at the same time, it's very possible that either one or both of those scenes were intended for Episode 9

As a year has now gone by, looking ahead, I feel people may be okay with a stand in and mo cap after 3 years has passed. If we look at Bob Hoskins, Phillip Seymor Hoffman even Robin Williams in the current time frame, it wouldn't seem too disrespectful IMO as long as it was done tastefully and the studio contributed to the estate and or their favourite charities. It wasn't a problem at all with Paul Walker's brother standing in. Just a really nice tribute. Actually the more I think about it, considering what it will take to bring the saga back from the brink thanks to Rian Johnson's recklessness, it actually seems fitting that it's done how it was intended. Not in Kathleen Kennedy's mind's eye, but someone who cares for the fandom as a whole, not just one gender and respects George Lucas' s original vision.
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

I wish I could put my fist through this whole lousy beautiful franchise. - ​Kathleen Kennedy

LOL bring the saga back, man I thought we heard it all w/ the PT. love it....

I might be dark humored, but I can't be the only one laughing at the fact that the only one from the classic trio to survive to the third...is the one who died in real life. Way to GO, Disney! Boy did they bet wrong on this one. You'd really think they're re-shoot and re-write for Mark Hamill to survive Last Jedi. Nope! Lord knows what will happen now, what, is she going to die in the freaking opening crawl of 9?
    Last edited by MysterioMaximus; 01-03-2018 at 08:57 AM.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

the whole thing is odd, but wouldn't you think they have a plan? or should they depend on "fans" here to set em straight?
    Last edited by jpolli666; 01-03-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jpolli666 View Post
    the whole thing is odd, but wouldn't you think they have a plan? or should they depend on "fans" here to set em straight?
    I don't know, my plan would have been simple upon the announcement of Carrie's death: Rian re-writes. Plain and simple. Luke does perhaps the same thing...but doesn't fade away and carries into the next, that way we have a living original character. And 2. either re-write it to Leia actually having been killed in Kylo's attack OR edit Holdo out and Leia into the sacrifice kamikaze. There are ways to pull it off without even doing CGI on Carrie.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

the movie was totally shot b4 she died so too late for the utterly obvious kamikaze swap, as good as it could've been. LOL maybe Rian said, ain't my problem.....
    Last edited by jpolli666; 01-03-2018 at 09:35 AM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast