Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times have you watched Rogue One?

Watched it only once. I had more fun watching Rouge One, but movie tickets are expensive and watching a movie a second time is not worth the money.

I haven't had a chance to get back a second time. At this point I'll probably wait until it hits Netflix then watch it back to back with ANH...several dozen times.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Tours View Post
    Watched it only once. I had more fun watching Rouge One, but movie tickets are expensive and watching a movie a second time is not worth the money.
    I feel the same way. especially if it's a movie which I plan to buy on blu-ray -- if a movie is 'really awesome', then I can wait a few months to binge watch it repeatedly. seeing it once in the theater, is enough to make that decision.

and/or: I'd rather pay $25 and watch it a hundred times.. than pay $75 (for a family of four) for EACH "repeat" viewing. (movies are just too damn expensive at the theater)
    Last edited by Cobalt60; 02-18-2017 at 11:11 AM.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Same as you guys. I've only seen it once despite meaning to see it more times. I just don't have the time or money to watch a movie 20 times. Maaaaybe 5, though. Again, just never got around to it, unfortunately. However, I do wholeheartedly plan to go buy RO at the store the day it comes out on home release.
    Last edited by CT1138; 02-18-2017 at 12:27 PM.
    An army of one man, but the right man for the job.

Went to see it twice. I would have watched it a couple more times if I had the time. I will definitely buy the DVD and watch it weekly!

Only the once, I'm afraid. Work was killer just before Christmas, so I couldn't make time to see it any more than that.

I wanted to go back but didn't, so still once for me. The BD is like a month away so, all will be righted.

Yeah, I've only seen it once as well. Not from lack of wanting to see it again, just busy.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Saw it a total of 5 times.. enjoyed it every time..
    Bestbuy.com has the blue ray /3d pre order for April 4 release..
    Pre order mine already...

I ended my theatrical "run" at 12 times. Bring on the bluray.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast