Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How many times have you watched Rogue One?

Watched it only once. I had more fun watching Rouge One, but movie tickets are expensive and watching a movie a second time is not worth the money.

I haven't had a chance to get back a second time. At this point I'll probably wait until it hits Netflix then watch it back to back with ANH...several dozen times.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Tours View Post
    Watched it only once. I had more fun watching Rouge One, but movie tickets are expensive and watching a movie a second time is not worth the money.
    I feel the same way. especially if it's a movie which I plan to buy on blu-ray -- if a movie is 'really awesome', then I can wait a few months to binge watch it repeatedly. seeing it once in the theater, is enough to make that decision.

and/or: I'd rather pay $25 and watch it a hundred times.. than pay $75 (for a family of four) for EACH "repeat" viewing. (movies are just too damn expensive at the theater)
    Last edited by Cobalt60; 02-18-2017 at 11:11 AM.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Same as you guys. I've only seen it once despite meaning to see it more times. I just don't have the time or money to watch a movie 20 times. Maaaaybe 5, though. Again, just never got around to it, unfortunately. However, I do wholeheartedly plan to go buy RO at the store the day it comes out on home release.
    Last edited by CT1138; 02-18-2017 at 12:27 PM.
    An army of one man, but the right man for the job.

Went to see it twice. I would have watched it a couple more times if I had the time. I will definitely buy the DVD and watch it weekly!

Only the once, I'm afraid. Work was killer just before Christmas, so I couldn't make time to see it any more than that.

I wanted to go back but didn't, so still once for me. The BD is like a month away so, all will be righted.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345